How to Make a Greeting Card Envelope
Using regular paper and rubber glue, you can make your own envelopes in almost any
size. It's easy - even kids five-years-old and older can do this (with supervision)
- and it's the perfect way to send a handmade card!
1. Lay your card on a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper. Center it horizontally on the paper
but a little low. If you don't have a card already, just mark the paper where you
want your card to be.
2. Fold the sides of the paper inwards. Leave a little room so the envelope will be
a little larger than the card.
3. Press firmly on the edge of each fold so it lays down flat.
4. Do the same with the top and the bottom (remembering to leave a little wiggle room).
5. Now flatten out the paper and remove the card.
6. Time to snip off the corners. Make a cut slightly larger than 90 degrees.
7. One corner snipped off.