Print Artist Platinum 23
This creative printing software is packed with more than enough tools to create every type of project imaginable.
It comes with 375,000+ graphics and images and 27,000+ professionally-designed project templates in the box.
You can even create CD slideshows you can watch on TV!
How to Make a Pop up Photograph
Making your favorite photo into a pop-up is fun and relatively easy. Pop up your
family, your pet, your best friend, or you can invent your own imaginary scene using
magazine cut-outs and drawings. Here's how...
1. Choose a photo of a background or vista. This image will be folded in half so that the top
of the image is the "backdrop" and the bottom of the image is the "floor" or "ground." You
can use two different photos, one for the top, another for the bottom, and glue them onto
a sheet of paper.
2. Cut out separate photos of the objects you want to pop up in front of the background.
3. Fold the background photo in half (photo on the inside) and press along the fold. Keep the photo folded.
4. Make two parallel cuts of the same length into the fold of the photo (about 1/2 to 1 inch apart).
The longer these cuts, the further the image will sit from the background. The cuts should not
be longer than the height of your cutout photo and the width between them should not be wider
than your cutout photo, either.
5. Make another set of cuts for each additional photo.
I really enjoy sitting and sipping my morning coffee while watching the warm flickering
glow of candles. Unfortunately, scientists recently found that candles emit toxic
chemicals as they burn. You also have to worry about small children or starting a fire
with candles. The solution; these flameless LED candles. I put these in my fireplace
instead of a real fire.
These candles are VERY realistic looking, and they even flicker like a real flame.
Each candle needs 3 AAA batteries,
but they have battery life of 200 hours each candle. You get two sets of 3, 4, and 6 inch
x 3 inch diameter candles made of real unscented wax for only $25. With a cost of only
four bucks apiece, these make great gifts for your friends and coworkers.
Click here for more information.