How to Increase Ranking and Website Traffic
Day after day marketing on the Internet is getting harder and harder. Search Engine
Optimization is a huge business piece on the Internet. It is a cooperative effort between
merchants and any website. For many years now, Search Engine Optimization has proved to be
a cost-efficient, measurable method of delivering long-term results. Every day, people get
interested in Search Engine Optimization and want to make money out of it.
You must be prepared to spend years developing a list, making contacts, testing various
advertising methods, establishing a network of Sales representatives and/or distributors,
and doing all the others jobs that go intobuilding a company (even longer to build a reputation).
If you can make it through the first few years, you'll be well on your way to success.
The world is full of incredible possibilities. The Internet has expanded the ability to
communicate with each other and with prospects, customers and suppliers. Selling by mail
can be the easiest and least expensive method of selling your services or products.
You can convert your visitors into buyers. The following points are basic to any
Website Traffic strategy:
1. First, you must decide WHAT you are going to sell or market; And you must believe in it;
2. Create a site with valuable content, products or services. Having a well designed
and relevant web copy is crucial. This will help search engines easily index your web
pages and rank them high.
3. Keep your site design simple so that your customers can navigate easily between web
pages, find what they want and buy products and services.
4. Research and use the right keywords/phrases to attract your target customers.
5. Use your keywords in the right fields and references within your web page. Like
Title, META tags, Headers, etc.
6. Place primary and secondary keywords within the first 25 words in your page content
and spread them evenly throughout the document.
7. Include valuable content and free stuff on your website.
8. Creating fake domains and letting those domains point to your site is a trick
thought to be effective for improving page ranking at Google. However Google claims that
this is not true and they are able to spot duplicate domains and domain scams.
9. Don't look at your website as a static brochure. Treat it as a dynamic,
ever-changing sales tool and location, just like your real store to which your customers
with the same seriousness.
10. Demonstrate your industry and product or service expertise by writing and
submitting articles for your website or for article banks so you are perceived as an
expert in your field.
11. Build a good links and resources page on your website. Linking strategy is not a
trick as many get rich quick merchants would have you believe. Treat linking as one
important aspect of your Search Engine Optimization strategy. Links for the sake of links
have no value whatsoever. Indeed, they can damage your rankings. So forget about link
farms and other such nonsense.
12. Monitor your competitors and the top ranked websites to see what they are doing
right in the way of design, navigation, content, keywords, etc.