This works like an old paper tape adding machine, except that the tape is on the computer screen, not on paper. To add a column of numbers, enter your first number in the top input box, and press the keyboard [Enter] key. A second input box will appear below the top input box.
Enter your second number in the second input box and press the [Enter] key. A third input box will appear below the second input box, and the total of the first two numbers will appear in the Total: box. Continue entering numbers, the total will appear in the Total: box.
• You can enter a number with a decimal point, but do not enter commas.
• To enter a negative number, prefix the number with a - sign. Negative numbers are subtracted from the total.
• You can scroll back in the tape and edit a number, but you must press the keyboard [Enter] key while the cursor is in an input box to calculate a new Total.
• Don't forget to press the keyboard [Enter] key while the cursor is in an input box after your last entry to calculate the final Total. A new input box will appear, but ignore it.
• To print your tape click here: . A menu and ad free popup window will appear with a [Print] button at the bottom. Of course if you have popups blocked you can't do that.
• To save your tape click here: . Your systems save As... dialog box will appear.
Note: No information from this application is sent to the server, saved, shared, or used in any way. Everything is performed locally on your device.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact me using the Contact form on this site. Thank you.