Article Submission Guidelines
The great majority of traffic to most websites comes from search engines. To receive traffic
from search engines requires that your webpages must have a high "pagerank". One method
search engines use to calculate a webpage's pagerank is by the number pages that link to it,
referred to as "backlinks". For that reason, many Webmasters and Internet Marketers use
article submission as a technique to acquire backlinks.
bucarotechelp.com is heavily indexed by the major search engines, and by many smaller
specialized search engines. Therefore, many Webmasters and Internet Marketers have requested
to submit articles to this site. I have accepted a few article submissions but most have failed
to meet my standards.
Requirements of Submitted Articles
1. Topic of article must relate to the topic of a section⁄subsection of this website.
2. Article must be no less than 500 words in length.
3. No links back to your website in the body of the article.
4. No blatant advertising in the body of the article.
5. Article must contain only useful information in plain simple English.
6. All advertising and links back to your website must be in a resource section at the bottom of
your article which must be 60 words or less.
Conditions of Article Acceptance
• I reserve the right to refuse any submission.
• I reserve the right to take any article off-line at any time.
• I have the right to use the article in the creation of other forms of content, e.g.
free download ebooks. However, your resource box will always accompany your article.