Many people feel a full power spreadsheet application like Excel is too complicated.
For that reason, I have created
Minispreadsheet is extremely easy to use, you type numbers into table cells, that's it.
• Do not enter currency signs or units of any kind.
• In Minispreadsheet you can add rows, but you can't add columns. You get 4 columns.
• Navigate minispreadsheet by pressing the [tab] key or clicking inside a cell.
• A number entered into a cell is not entered into the program unitl you press the [tab]
or [Enter] key in the cell where you entered the number. To verify that a cell entry officially entered
into minispreadsheet, it changes to bold text.
• If you right-click inside a cell, a message box will pop up in which you can enter
a formula. If the cell is already assigned a formula, the message box will display that formula.
The entering of formulas is not relaible in Mozilla Firefox.
• A formula is a simple list of cells with mathematical operators between them.
A cell is identified by its column and row. A1, C4, and B6 identify cells. If you enter a + sign
between two cell identifiers like A1+C4, it will add the numbers contained in those two
cells. You can enter +, -, *, or / between the cell identifiers.
• Cells configured with formulas are light blue in color.
• Do not try to do a calculation with a cell that contains text. You'll also get
NaN as a result. You'll also get NaN as a result if you entered a number wrong, like used a comma
instead of a decimal point.
• Minispreadsheet can't do any complicated math. It simply performs the operations
indicated from left to right in the formula that you enter. You can't use brackets.
• If you change the number in a cell that is identified in a formula in a different
cell, the value in the cell with the formula will be updated.
• I have tested minispreadsheet in Microsoft Edge and the latest Google Chrome browser.
As stated above , the entering of formulas is not relaible in Mozilla Firefox.
• You can save your spreadsheet by clicking on the [Save to File] button. Clicking
[Save to File] will open a window. Copy the data in that window and paste it into a text file.
Save the text file with your chosen name.
• You can load your spreadsheet by clicking on the [Choose File] button. A file
Open window will appear. In Microsoft Edge the button is labeled [Browse...].
• If you are using a mobile device, you may want to click on the [Save to Local Storage]
button to save your save your spreadsheet. That button uses the Web Storage API to save your
spreadsheet data and formulas to a special memory area in your browser. With this method you can't
create multiple pages.
• If you save to Local Storage, in order to retrieve your spreadsheet, you have to
use the same browser with the same webpage loaded. Then, when you click on the [Load from Local Storage]
button, your data and formulas will be reloaded into your spreadsheet.
• Before using minispreadsheet, check this website's
In no event shall Buaro Techelp be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect
damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption,
loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to
use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded
from the service, or any delay of such information or service.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Bucaro TecHelp, its officers, directors,
employees, agents, licensors, suppliers and any third party information providers to the
Site from and against all losses, expenses, damages and costs, including attorneys' fees,
resulting from any violation of this Agreement (including negligent or wrongful conduct)
by you or your use and access of the Site.
• No information, data, or formulas that you enter into Minispreadsheet are sent
to the server, saved, shared, or used in any way. Everything happens on your local device.
• If you have any ideas or comments please contact me through the
Contact Form on this website.