How To Create an eBook and Drive Massive Traffic To Your Site By Giving It Away...
E-books or Electronic books are self-contained "executable" files of HTML. This HTML
may be a web site you've created or HTML you've specifically prepared to be compiled
into a downloadable .exe file for distribution. When downloaded, this file will self
install on your clients desktop.
E-books are completely interactive with the Internet and can contain live links,
search capabilities and more. This self-contained executable file can be distributed
in a number of ways; CD, floppy disk, download, etc.
All e-book compilation software is not created equal. Make sure you review its
capabilities before your purchase.
E-books can provide the Internet marketer one of the best promotional tools online.
With its vast variety of uses, just one quality e-book development and distribution
can produce an on going promotional tool that will work 24 hours a day, seven days
a week and multiply itself by leaps and bounds. Your e-book can literally be viewed
by millions simply by giving it away ...
- Provide your sales network with your complete sales presentation to freely
distribute with their ID to track sales.
- Provide valuable information on a specific subject to bring traffic to your site.
- E-zine publishers can provide their publication archives to enable subscribers to
read back issues on their desktop, visit your web site, subscribe, submit ads, etc.
- Provide a desktop catalog for you customers to view on their desktop. You can even
provide a form to accept orders right through your e-book.
How To Manuals
- Provide your affiliates with a complete "how to" manual for marketing, advertising
and promoting your products.
- Writers can offer their books in an electronic version.
- Create an electronic version of your web site to place on disk and be viewed on your clients desktop.
- Provide an electronic training manual.