How to Make a Pop up Valentine's Day Card
Valentine's Day is a day set aside to express affection and love for another person.
What better way to show how much you care than by creating your own pop up Valentine's Day
card for that special someone?
1. Click the image on the right to enlarge and then print out the full size image on a
heavy paper, like card stock or construction paper.
2. Repeat with this image on a separate piece of heavy paper.
3. Press along the dotted lines of the images/heart print-out with the rounded end of a paper
clip (or a ball point pen that has run out of ink), using a ruler as a guide.
4. Cut the images/heart print-out from the sheet by carefully following the solid, black lines around the edges.
5. Continue cutting until the pop-up piece is removed.