Online Color Coded Resistor Calculator
Note: With a 4-band resistor, the 4th band is the tolerance, so set it to silver
or gold. With a 5 or 6-band resistor, the 4th band is the multiplier, so set to one
of the colors below silver and gold.
It would be extremely time consuming to thoroughly test this application with every
possible resistor color code. So, I make no claims as to its accuracy and take no
responsibility for its use. Use it at your own risk. Before using this calculator, read
My Web Site User Agreement.
If you find an error, I thank you to contact me using the
on this website.
More Computer Anatomy Articles:
• Binary Number Representation and Binary Math
• The Use of SOI (Silicone on Insulator) Wafers in MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) Production
• How Computer Memory Works
• Factors in Choosing an Oscilloscope
• Direct Memory Access (DMA)
• Introduction to Boolean Algebra
• Stored Program Architecture
• Inductors in DC Circuits
• AMD's Phenom II Processor
• Microprocessor Registers