Online Color Coded Resistor Calculator
Note: With a 4-band resistor, the 4th band is the tolerance, so set it to silver
or gold. With a 5 or 6-band resistor, the 4th band is the multiplier, so set to one
of the colors below silver and gold.
It would be extremely time consuming to thoroughly test this application with every
possible resistor color code. So, I make no claims as to its accuracy and take no
responsibility for its use. Use it at your own risk. Before using this calculator, read
My Web Site User Agreement.
If you find an error, I thank you to contact me using the
on this website.
More Computer Architecture Articles:
• Difference between Stack, Heap, and Queue
• The Microcontroller's Asynchronous Serial Interface
• Operating System Memory Paging - Page Table Structure
• Operating System Memory Page Sharing
• Arduino Microcontroller Development Platform
• Electronic Circuits
• Capacitors in AC Circuits
• Basic Computer Architecture
• Intoduction to Digital Electronics
• Microcontroller Internal EEPROM (Electrically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory) Memory