Adwords for Dummies
If you've "googled" anything lately, you know that Internet search is no longer
just about finding what your looking for on the Internet. It's also about marketing.
The fact that "googled" has replaced the term "search" indicates just how far ahead
of any competitor Google is in the Internet search industry.
This book describes how to put the power of Google behind your marketing. Basically,
you create your ads, and choose your keywords. When people search on Google using one
of your keywords, your ad will appear next to the search results. People can simply
click your ad to make a purchase or learn more about your business.
This book shows you how to:
- Activate and manage an AdWords account
- Determine your market's profitability
- Write and test your ads
- Measure ad results
- Choose the perfect keywords
- Keep your customers happy
This book comes
with a $25 Google AdWords credit, which pretty much pays for the book, making this a a no-lose proposition.
AdWords lets every business, from eBay PowerSellers to Fortune 500 companies, create
targeted, cost-efficient advertising campaigns on the Web.
- Becoming a Google Advertiser.
- Profiting from the Pay-Per-Click Revolution.
- Setting Up Your Account.
- Launching Your AdWords Campaign.
- Discovering Your Online Market.
- Choosing the Right Keywords.
- Writing Magnetic Ads.
- Managing Your AdWords Campaigns.
- Deciding Where and When to Show Your Ads.
- Improving Your Campaigns through Keyword Management.
- Getting It Done with AdWords Tools.
- Converting Clicks to Clink.
- Giving Your Customer a Soft Landing on Your Web Site.
- Following Up with Your Prospects .
- Building a “Climb the Ladder” Web Site.
- Testing Your Strategies and Tracking Your Results.
- How You Can’t Help Becoming an Advertising Genius.
- Slashing Your Costs with Conversion Tracking.
- Making More Sales with Google Analytics.
- The Ten Most Serious AdWords Beginner's Mistakes.
- Ten AdWords Case Studies.
In this book, you'll learn how to write "killer" ads. You'll learn how to use audio, video,
blogs, and chat more effectively. Google AdWords is the number one way to reach customers on
the Web, powerfull, efficient, and measurable. With this book, you can run a highly successful
AdWords marketing campaign, and still have time to run rest of your business.
Your competitors are already using AdWords.
Click Here to learn more...