In this video Dave Andrews shows you how to download videos from YouTube
to your PC using a free program called YouTube Downloader.
YouTube Downloader is free to download and use, and no registration is required.
Click here to download
Steps to Download a Videos from YouTube:
1. Search YouTube for a video
that you would like to download to your computer.
2. Open the video in your Web browser and copy its URL from the browser Address bar.
3. Close your Web browser and open YouTube Downloader and in the
"Enter video URL:" paste the video's URL.
4. Set the "Download video from YouTube radio button and click on the [OK] button.
5. In the Save As dialog box that appears, select a location to save the
video file and click on the [OK] button.
6. In the "Select video file" text box, navigate to the video file you just downloaded,
then set the "Convert video from file" radio button. In the "Convert to" drop down list
select a format to convert it to. To play the video on a Windows computer, Windows Media
Video (.WMV) is a good file type.
7. In the Choose Quality dialog box that appears, click on the [OK] button
to accept Medium quality.
YouTube Downloader will proceed to convert the video file.