FREE eBook - Web Design Made Simple
In April, 2003, three years after his first contact with a copy of FrontPage 98 (and a
few websites later) Mario Sanchez decided to start writing down the most important things that he
learned, and publish them as free advice for fellow web design and Internet marketing enthusiasts.
Mario adheres to a web design philosophy that favors simplicity (less is more)
and that puts the user first. He also believes that the Internet is one of the greatest
marketing tools of our time. Approximately once a week, he sends subscribers to
The Internet Digest a summary of his latest article, and a link to the full article.
The Internet Digest is a website and newsletter that gives you useful advice on web design
and Internet marketing, one free tip at a time. Mario provides his guidance with clear friendly
and consice writing. This ebook contains many of Mario's articles, so you can check them out yourself.
• Domain Names Explained
• Five Easy Ways to Improve Your Website
• Selling Online Using Google Adwords and Affiliate Networks
• Six Ways to Make More Money With Affiliate Programs
• Optimize Your Graphics for the Web
• Do It Yourself Search Engine Optimization
• Common Sense Advice for Search Engine Optimization
• Promote Your Business for Free with a Signature File
• Make Your Small Business Look Big
• 301 Redirects and Search Engine Optimization
• "About Us" Pages in Small Business Websites
More General Web Design:
• Tips and Tricks to Optimize a Website's Speed
• How to Create an Amazing About Page
• DHTML or Flash?
• 404 Error Page Options
• Web Application Development Tools - What is a Web Application Stack?
• Types of Mobile Website Design
• Are You Familiar with Trademark Law?
• Five Useful Design Sites for Creating Content
• Integrating Advertising into Your Web Design
• How to Avoid Sloppy Web Site Copy