How to Make a Pig Pop up Card
Animal lovers will love to make these adorable pig cards. They're great to use as
party invitations, place seating at the birthday table, or just as part of a
collection of favorite animals. Make a few, and decorate them each differently,
to create a colorful collection of pig pop up cards!
1. Print out the base page of the pig on a piece of heavy paper, like cardstock or
construction paper. Click on the image to enlarge. Printing the image at 175
percent makes for a nice sized card.
2. Now print out the pieces of the pig on a piece of heavy paper, like cardstock
or construction paper. Click on the image to enlarge. If you printed the base
page a size other than the default, you must also print the pieces out at that size.
3. Press along the dotted lines on all the pop-up pieces with the rounded end of
a paper clip (or a ballpoint pen that has run out of ink), using a ruler as a guide.
4. Carefully cut out the card following the solid, black lines.
5. Cut out all the pig pieces following the solid, black lines.
6. Fold the leg piece along the center dotted line (away from you). Crease well and unfold.