Resharpen Your Brain
About 3.5 million American's aged 70 and older don't know what day of the week it is or where they
are right now. If you're a mature person, like me, that statistic should scare the hell out of you.
In the past, it was believed that as you aged your brain cells started dying, and that these neurons
could not be replaced. New research shows that that by changing certain habits, you can resharpen your brain.
• How Your Brain Works
• Metabolic Syndrome
• How and What to Eat to Resharpen Your Brain
• Physical Activity That Resharpens Your Brain
• Mental Activity That Resharpens Your Brain
• Control Stress to Resharpen Your Brain
• Diagnosing Dementia and Alzheimer’s Disease
Regardless of your present age, to prevent mental dullness from setting in, you need to start
changing your habits now. Studies have shown that 90 percent of cases of memory loss and mental
sharpness can be prevented or reversed. But if you're content to watch your mind wonder off into
oblivion, then you don't need this book.
Click here to learn more.
More Networking Basics:
• Computer Architecture
• How to Draw Farm Animals
• How to Draw a Butterfly
• Seven Best Things You Can Do With Amazon Echo
• How to draw books collection
• Typographic Tips and Tricks
• Easy-To-Make Pop-Ups
• You're Hired! Interview Skills to Get the Job
• How to Draw Dogs
• Developement of Swiss Army Knife