The acceleration due to gravity is 32.173 ft/s2 or 9.8 m/s2.
Enter the elapsed time in seconds, or the distance traveled in feet (or meters), or
the instantaneous velocity in feet (or meters) per second. Press the keyboard [Enter]
key (or if using IE click on the [Calculate] button) and this Gravity Calculator will
give you the other two parameters.
Note 1: The value of 32.173 ft/s2 is accurate only at sea level at the
equator. Gravity decreases with greater distance from the Earth's center. And since
the earth is not a perfect sphere, it also varies with latitude.
Note 2: There are 5280 feet per mile and of course 1000 meters per kilometer.
More Search Section Information:
• Linking Policy
• Make a Charitable Contribution
• Area of a Triangle Calculator
• Cube / Box Volume Calculator
• America's Byways
• Computer and Component Manufacturers Support Links
• About Bucaro TecHelp
• Web Information, Standards and Statistics
• Periodic Table of the Elements
• Gravity Calculator