The acceleration due to gravity is 32.173 ft/s2 or 9.8 m/s2.
Enter the elapsed time in seconds, or the distance traveled in feet (or meters), or
the instantaneous velocity in feet (or meters) per second. Press the keyboard [Enter]
key (or if using IE click on the [Calculate] button) and this Gravity Calculator will
give you the other two parameters.
Note 1: The value of 32.173 ft/s2 is accurate only at sea level at the
equator. Gravity decreases with greater distance from the Earth's center. And since
the earth is not a perfect sphere, it also varies with latitude.
Note 2: There are 5280 feet per mile and of course 1000 meters per kilometer.
More Search Section Information:
• Web Site User Agreement
• Area of an Ellipse Calculator
• Inflation Calculator
• Mulch Volume Calculator
• Improper Fraction to Mixed Number / Mixed Number to Improper Fraction Calculator
• Bucaro TecHelp News Feed Notification
• Online List of Random Numbers Generator
• Gravity Calculator
• Body Mass Index Calculator