Online Receipt Maker
Need to make a quick receipt but don't have your receipt book or computer receipt
maker handy. This easy to use online receipt maker is for you. If this is your
first time using this app, scroll to bottom for instructions.
1. To add an item line to the receipt, click on the [Add Line] button.
2. Enter Item No., Description, Quantity, and Each (price per each)
in the boxes. Do not enter $ signs. Click in the Total box to get the total
for the line.
3. If you need to remove an item line, click on the [Remove Line] button. Only
the last line can be removed.
4. Enter the charge for shipping (if any) in the Shipping box. Then
click in Total box to update.
5. Enter the sales tax rate and click in the Sales Tax box to calculate the sales tax.
6. Enter other information in the proper boxes as desired.
7. To save your tape, click here and, in
the File menu of the popup window that appears, select Print... or
Note: No information from this application is sent to the server, saved, shared,
or used in any way. Everything is performed locally on your computer.
If you have any comments or questions, please contact me using the Contact form
on this site. Thank you.