Sphere Volume Calculator
Enter the radius of a sphere, and the calculator will return the volume in the same units cubed.
The formula for the volume of a sphere is volume = 4/3 pi radius3.
All length units entered should be of the same measurement system, i.e. all metric or all
English, and of the same base i.e. all centimeters or all meters, or all inches or all feet.
Then the area output will those same units.
Note: Before using the results from this calculator, check this site's
Web Site User Agreement.
Also I would be greatful to hear your comments and suggestions about this app, or anything else.
use the Contact Form.
More Search Section Information:
• Pyramid Volume Calculator
• Inflation Calculator
• Bucaro TecHelp News Feed
• Web Site User Agreement
• Five-Sided Lot Acreage Calculator
• Area of a Triangle Calculator
• Online Statistics Calculator
• The National Arbor Day Foundation
• Online Grammar Checker - Confusables
• Affiliate Program Directories