Sphere Volume Calculator
Enter the radius of a sphere, and the calculator will return the volume in the same units cubed.
The formula for the volume of a sphere is volume = 4/3 pi radius3.
All length units entered should be of the same measurement system, i.e. all metric or all
English, and of the same base i.e. all centimeters or all meters, or all inches or all feet.
Then the area output will those same units.
Note: Before using the results from this calculator, check this site's
Web Site User Agreement.
Also I would be greatful to hear your comments and suggestions about this app, or anything else.
use the Contact Form.
More Networking Basics:
• Binary to Decimal - Decimal to Binary Converter
• About Bucaro TecHelp
• USA.gov - The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal
• Make a Charitable Contribution
• Search the Web
• Online List of Random Numbers Generator
• Decimal to Hexidecimal/Hexidecimal to Decimal Converter
• Five-Sided Lot Acreage Calculator
• Bucaro TecHelp News Feed Notification