Completing college will take a decent amount of time. For some the idea of college doesn't even interest them. Some don't have any interest in racking up thousands of dollars in debt to pay off for the rest of their lives. However, bills are still real and need to be paid! In order to pay these bills you will need money! So, here's a few high-paying jobs you can do without any college!
1. Real Estate Brokers - Medium annual wage for this profession is around 58K! Real Estate Brokers are essentially the "middleman" between buyers and sellers. In order to do this, you don't have to have any college, however, there is a license and you have to do what your state requires of you in order to obtain that license.
2. Gaming Managers - Unfortunately, this isn't for digital video games. By Gaming Manager, I'm talking more across the lines of casino related games. Gaming Managers have a medium annual wage of 65K! You can do this with no college, however, there is generally a training program and you will likely have to start out at some casino entry-level before moving on to the gaming manager position.
3. Commercial Pilots - Fly planes and be able to make a medium wage of 73K! You will have to meet basic requirements such as being at least 18, pass requires health tests, and that includes a drug test. You will also have to train as a private pilot and meet a certain amount of flight hours before being accepted and approved.
Bonus Job - Welding - Welders can make an average annual income of around 40K. I added this job as a bonus because although the pay is lower than the others I listed above, you can began this career quickly! You will need to have a high school education as well as undergo a small amount of training. The second you get your certification you can begin job searching and likely get assistance from the same organization that provided you with your certification. For such small requirements and training, you can make an extremely livable income.
Do you remember being told you can do anything? Well, you can! What they didn't tell you is that it will require work! Big or small, in order to achieve any amount of success in life you will need to do some work! That's why if you are going to do something for the rest of your life, just be sure that you enjoy it! You definitely don't want to work for something and do it for years and years just to end up hating it.
Discover How To Make $1,500 Per Week Starting Today! Dustin A Hale Get Your FREE Report Today! (Limited number of reviews sent out weekly)
More How to Choose a Career Information:
• How to Find a High Paying Job Without a College Degree
• The Roles of a Video Game Artist - 3D Animation and Design
• How to Become a Police Officer
• How to Ace Your Flight Attendant Interview
• Hospitality Career
• Security Guard Career
• Career Spotlight - Financial Planner
• Computer Animation Career Information
• Medical Transcription Introduction
• Fashion Designer Salaries - A Desirable Career With High Pay