Free eBook - How to Be a Video Game Designer
Video games is a booming $50 billion industry, outpacing the movie industry
by a wide margin even when you include DVD sales. For this reason the demand
for video game designers has grown dramatically. If you have a creative mind
and a passion for video games, you can earn a good living while having fun.
While many video game designers work for large game publishing companies,
many new cutting-edge games come from independent game developers consisting of
a small team or even a single individual. Entry into the video game industry by
independents has been facilitated by availability of power free open-source game
development tools and the communication and marketing capability of the Internet.
This ebook explains the job of a video game artist and shows you how to
design 3D video game models and how to develop a video game that is exciting
to play. It introduces you some free but powerful game engines. You'll learn
if 3D animation the right career choice for you.
• Three Overlooked Keys to Making Outstanding Games
• How to Make a Video Game That is Exciting to Play
• How to Make a Video Game for your Xbox for Free
• How to Make 3D Video Game Models
• The Roles of a Video Game Artist - 3D Animation and Design
• Is 3D Animation the Right Career Choice For You?
• The Game Maker's Apprentice
• The Blender Gamekit