Area of a Circle Calculator
Enter the radius of a circle, and this calculator will return the area in the same
units squared. The formula for the area of a circle is area = pi radius2.
All length units entered should be of the same measurement system, i.e. all metric or all
English, and of the same base i.e. all centimeters or all meters, or all inches or all feet.
Then the area output will those same units.
Note: Before using the results from this calculator, check this site's
Web Site User Agreement.
Also I would be greatful to hear your comments and suggestions about this app, or anything else.
use the Contact Form.
More Networking Basics:
• Length of Line on a Grid calculator
• Web Site User Agreement
• USA.gov - The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal
• Random Password Generator
• Search Bucaro TecHelp
• Area of an Ellipse Calculator
• Online Grammar Checker - Confusables
• Online Receipt Maker
• Sphere Volume Calculator
• Radius of a Circle from Chord Calculator