Area of a Circle Calculator
Enter the radius of a circle, and this calculator will return the area in the same
units squared. The formula for the area of a circle is area = pi radius2.
All length units entered should be of the same measurement system, i.e. all metric or all
English, and of the same base i.e. all centimeters or all meters, or all inches or all feet.
Then the area output will those same units.
Note: Before using the results from this calculator, check this site's
Web Site User Agreement.
Also I would be greatful to hear your comments and suggestions about this app, or anything else.
use the Contact Form.
More Networking Basics:
• Radius of a Circle from Chord Calculator
• Acreage Calculator
• The Star-Spangled Banner - National Anthem of the United States
• Improper Fraction to Mixed Number / Mixed Number to Improper Fraction Calculator
• USA.gov - The U.S. Government's Official Web Portal
• Screen Tape Adding Machine
• Search Bucaro TecHelp
• About Bucaro TecHelp
• Area of a Regular Hexagon Calculator
• Mulch Volume Calculator