How to Make a Castle Pop up Card
Here is a fun project that will impress everyone from your Mom to your skeptical teenager:
Make a Castle pop up card that looks like the real thing. Use it to send to a loved one,
to keep as a room decoration, or the start of a new hobby making other pop-up cards.
1. Click the image on the right to enlarge and then print out the full size image on a
heavy paper, like card stock or construction paper.
2. Click the image on the right to enlarge, and then print out the card for the castle on
the same kind of heavy paper.
3. Use a ruler as a guide and take the rounded end of a paper clip (or ballpoint pen that
has run out of ink) and press along the dotted lines of the pop-up pieces and card.
4. Carefully cut out the pop-up pieces and castle card following the solid, black lines.
5. Use the tip of your scissor to poke through the drawbridge area and cut it out from the
main castle pop-up piece.