How to Make a Christmas Tree Pop up Card
One of the first things that herald in the Christmas season is greeting cards. The shelves
are stacked with boxes of varied, assorted and made to order cards, ready to be signed and
mailed. Imagine for a moment how wonderful it would be to personalize your cards this
year, and make your own Christmas tree pop-up card to send to those special friends and
family on your list!
1. Right-click the image on the right and in the popup menu that appears, select Save Picture As....
In the Save As dialog box that appears, navigate to a folder where you want to save
your project. Then print out the full size image on a heavy paper, like card stock or construction paper.
2. Print out the image on the right in a similar manner with heavy paper.
3. Lay the card that has the outline of the tree on a flat surface.Take a ruler and line
the edge of it up against the center fold line of the card.
4. Use the rounded end of a paper clip (or a ball point pen that has run out of ink) and
press it along the dotted line carefully scoring the card all the way from top to bottom.
Score all the other dotted lines on the card as well.
5. Cut the card out carefully following the solid, black lines around the edges.