Facebook Marketing - An Hour a Day
The social networking site Facebook boasts more than 300 million users worldwide. Its
ability to target users who have provided real data about themselves and their interests
makes Facebook the ideal platform for marketers, and marketers everywhere recognize the
importance of Facebook and are eager to successfully tap Facebook's potential. This book
shows you how.
Quickly get up to speed on today's Facebook conventions and demographics, and then gain
an understanding of the various strategic and implementation issues you must consider from
start to finish.
• Guides you through crafting a successful presence on Facebook and
takes you through each step for developing an overall marketing strategy
• Explains each step for setting realistic goals, defining metrics,
developing reports, and acquiring corporate buy-in
• Shows how to execute your strategy while incorporating all of
Facebook's relevant features
• Addresses Facebook's pay-per-click platform, Facebook Connect, and more
Packed with tips and tactics not documented anywhere else, the book serves as the
ultimate step-by-step guide to developing a winning Facebook marketing campaign.
William T. Harrison of Broomall, PA says, "I heard one of the authors give an awesome
presentation at a conference last year, so I was eagerly awaiting this book. Fortunately
it didn't disappoint! Lots of great specific, actionable how-to instructions - just what I
need to get my Facebook marketing going. In fact, the book is better than many courses
I've bought from other marketing experts for $500+ (and some of those were pretty good
too). Highly recommended."
Put Facebook to work for your organization with this savvy guide that shows you how to
develop, implement, and measure a successful Facebook marketing campaign from start to finish.
Packed with smart tactics and invaluable tips, this unique book shows you how to
leverage everything Facebook has to offer, from events and applications to pay-per-click
advertising, analytics, Facebook Connect, and much more. See how other companies are
succeeding, find out what to do and what not to do, and produce a winning campaign with
this hands-on guide.
• Understand how Facebook fits into the social media landscape
• Develop your strategy, identify the numbers that matter, map them to
business goals, and define your metrics
• Learn about Fan Pages and Groups and establish a winning corporate presence
• Create a following with compelling content, Facebook ads, contests, events, and more
• Integrate Facebook Connect to add social media features to your website
• Use analytics to monitor and test your results so you can see what's working with your target audience
• Create clear, effective Microsoft Excel dashboards for reporting results