Irrefutable Signs That You Have Achieved Career Success Without a Real Job
• You no longer know how to prepare for job interviews, and don't care that you don't know.
• You wonder why people get up before 9:30 A.M.
• Most people with real jobs criticize or envy you.
• You rely on job ads rather than the Dilbert cartoon for your laugh of the day.
• You are always the last one to know when there is a holiday for working people and happily work your usual four to five hours anyway.
• You don't ever need any job references.
• You no longer have a Daytimer because you forget to look in it after making an entry.
• Multitasking mens working on your laptop in a coffee bar for two hours and watching attractive members of the opposite sex at the same time.
• You forget to set your clocks ahead or behind one hour and there are no consequences.
• You realize that prosperity does not require hard work or having lots of material possessions - just creativity, personal freedom, and work that enriches you.
• You have no financial problems because you save more money than most people who earn twicw as much as you.
• You can go a whole year without having to set an alarm clock.
• You feel sorry for people who have to work at a real job - even tose who earn a million a year.
• You have great friends and spend a lot of time with them, even dropping your work entirely for two or three days when a friend from out of town comes to visit.
• Working at your unreal job connects you to all that is bigger than you.
• You enjoy your unreal job; thus, you can be both at work and not at work simultaneously.
• You get much more enjoyment out of the work you do than from the monetary rewards.
• You know you are no longer employable in a real job and don't care.
• You try to keep an open mind about hard-working lawyers, executives, and doctors but you still can't help feeling a bit superior.
• You wouldn't trade your present livelihood for anything else - bar none!
Steady employment and success are not the same thing.
Career Success without a Real Job: The Career Book for People Too Smart to Work in Corporations
is a guide to success outside the corporate rat race and finding one's ideal dream job.
If one is smart enough and wise enough, one can make one's own way in life under one's
own terms, and still live fairly comfortably. A person who isn't under the stress of a
cruel boss lives a happier life;
Career Success without a Real Job
is a guide to attaining that happiness.
This one-of-a-kind career guide by the author of international bestseller
How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement Wisdom That You Won't Get from Your Financial Advisor
challenges and inspires you to:
• Create your own dream job or operate an unconventional business.
• Find your own important mission, true calling, or passionate pursuit with which you can make a great living.
• Gain courage to escape the corporate world so that you don't have to spend the rest of your life trapped in a cubicle.
• Be creative and have fun in your work.
• Restructure your life so that it has meaning, direction, and joy.
• Take charge of your physical, emotional, financial, and spiritual well-being.
• Experience true personal freedom in all areas of your life.
• Above all, get the most out of your life - personally and professionally!
This revolutionary career book is for those millions of organizationally averse people who
would like to break free of corporate life so that they have complete control over their lives.
Throughout the book you will read about several ordinary individuals who have attained
extraordinary success without a real job.
Sallie Burns of Highlands Ranch, CO saya, "My husband read your book and enjoyed the ideas
put forth about working in a job that creates satisfaction and enjoyment. Steve worked for 35
years in sales which gave him the freedom to create his own business system to make sales.
We have paid off our home and have a nest egg to retire on without having to go through the
drudgery of working for a corporation that we hated. Ernie has written a book that outlines
how to do this in a fun way.
Click here for more information.
More How to Choose a Career Information:
• Training and Skills You Need to Become a Bodyguard
• How to Get a Forklift Operator OSHA Certified
• Becoming an Exterminator
• The Importance of X-Ray Technicians
• Legal Assistants and Paralegals - The Future is Bright
• Top Seven Reasons to Become a Nurse
• Oil and Gas Jobs in New Mexico - More Jobs Than Applicants
• Medical Transcription - An Emerging Profession
• The Police Officer Career and What You Need to Know
• Need a New Career? How to Become a Welder