Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• Change Your PC's Name
• Steps to Fix a Wet Laptop
• What is Airplane Mode?
• Show Desktop Icon Gives Quick Access to Desktop Icons
• Windows 10 File Explorer Ribbon
• How to Configure Windows 7 Autoplay
• How to Write Protect a File
• Block Popups in Chrome Browser
• Make Your USB Drive Work Faster
• Single-click to Open Applications and Files