Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• Why My Office Files Do Not Open
• Uninstall Windows Media Player 10 and Start Enjoying Your Media Again
• Introducing Screensavers
• Change a Drive Letter
• Headphones: earbuds, on-ear, over-ear. What's the Difference?
• The Secret to Passing the Microsoft Office Specialist Exams
• Customize the Quick Launch Toolbar
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events
• Add a Folder to the Windows 7 Taskbar
• Windows Mouse Dead? - How to Get Around Windows Without the Rodent