Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• Turn Off the User Account Control
• Why My Office Files Do Not Open
• Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365: Which is Best for Your Business?
• How to Remove a DVD or CD that's Stuck in the Drive
• How to Deal With a Windows Firewall Alert
• Restore a File's Previous Version
• Stop Desktop Icons from Randomly Refreshing
• Customize the Quick Launch Toolbar
• Backup Your Windows XP Activation Files
• Configure the Start Menu