Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Set up an Ftp Server on Windows Xp Professional
• Remove Windows Components You Don't Need
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu
• Windows 7 - Rename a Group of Files Simultaneously
• Headphones: earbuds, on-ear, over-ear. What's the Difference?
• Where Did Firefox Put My Download?
• Windows 7 - Five Ways to Move or Copy Files or Folders
• Configure the Start Menu
• Delete Does Not Erase a File
• Use Windows Key Shortcuts