Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• Configure Windows Taskbar
• Put a Help and Support Center Shortcut on Your Desktop
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Use Windows Key Shortcuts
• Single-click to Open Applications and Files
• Cover Your Tracks in Internet Explorer
• Change the Default Program for a File Type
• Turn Off Windows 7 Taskbar Preview Thumbnails
• How to Fix a Scratched CD
• Customize the Quick Launch Toolbar