Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• Configure Folder Options
• How to Change Your Computer's Name
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Use ReadyBoost to Improve PC performance
• Disable Media Player Network sharing
• Increase Windows 7 Notifiction Display Time
• How to Remove Metadata From Files in Windows 7
• Use Windows Key Shortcuts
• Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
• Single-click to Open Applications and Files