Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• Free Goodies for Your PCs
• How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
• Add the Undo Button to File Ecplorer in Windows 10
• Configuring the Windows 7 Taskbar Notification Area
• Display Multiple Clocks in Windows 7 Taskbar
• My Favorite Windows 7 Tips and Tricks
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• Make the Insertion Point Cursor More Visible
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu
• How to Set up an Ftp Server on Windows Xp Professional