Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• Keep Laptop Running when You Close Display in Windows 7
• Synchronize Your Computer's Clock With an Internet Time Server
• How to Fully Customize your Desktop
• How to Configure Windows 7 Autoplay
• Customize the Quick Launch Toolbar
• How To Build A Mortgage Calculator For Free in Microsoft Excel
• Diable Windows CD/DVD AutoPlay
• Google Apps vs Office 365
• Configure Recycle Bin to Immediately Delete Files
• Disable Windows 7 Start Menu Display of Most Recently Opened Files