Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
By Stephen Bucaro
Sometimes the mouse pointer is hard to see. You can lose track of its location.
Here's how to make the mouse pointer more visible.
1. Open Control Panel.
2. Click on Mouse icon to open the Mouse Properties dialog box.
3. In the Mouse Properties dialog box select Pointers tab. In the
Scheme section, from the drop-down list, select Windows Default (large)(system scheme).
Then click [Apply] and [OK] buttons.
Note: You could also select Windows Default (extra large)(system scheme).
4. For more options to make your mouse pointer more visible, in the Mouse Properties
dialog box, select the Pointer Options tab. In the Visibility section,
set the  Display pointer trails check box, and/or set the  Show Location
of pointer when I press the CTRL key check box.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Free Some Hard Drive Space
• Disable Windows 7 Start Menu Display of Most Recently Opened Files
• Display Control Panel Utilities in Windows 7 Start Menu
• Cover Your Tracks in Internet Explorer
• Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
• Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365: Which is Best for Your Business?
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• How to Remove Metadata From Files in Windows 7
• How to change a Folder's Icon
• How to Write Protect a File