CompTIA Network+ Self-Study Guide
In just a short time, readers can be thoroughly prepared to take and pass the Network+ Exam.
Written for students and professionals seeking Network+ certification, this compact,
easy-to-read study guide gets directly to the point by covering the most important
concepts you need to know to pass the exam.
This book has received the CompTIA’s Quality Authorized Curriculum (CAQC) seal of approval.
Reader Fernando Q. Blackwood of San Jose, Costa Rica says,"The book is very well written
and gives you the information at the tip of your hands... straight to the point. The
examples used are very clear and the language is simple. There are enough examples
and 'test tips' that will help you to digest the information. If you are looking to
'refresh' your knowledge or if you are 'new' on this field... this book is right for you."
The text features skills-based Knowledge Tests to help prepare readers for the types
of questions they are likely to encounter during the exam. Test Tips throughout the
book highlight and recall important concepts.
• Reader-friendly and informal writing style offers a no-nonsense approach to understanding Network+ exam concepts.
• Easy-to-understand diagrams and screen captures are placed directly beside explanations to aid in understanding.
• Answers to all questions are located in the Appendix for quick review and reinforcement.
Exam review with each chapter containing at least 20 knowledge-based questions. Diagrams
and screen captures are placed directly beside explanations to aid in understanding.
Reader Josephine of Richmond Hill, Ontario says, "I give this book 5 stars! I've picked
up quite a few certification books and this was one of those which didn't put me to
sleep. I found it explained concepts fairly well, especially the IP address section,
and many of the questions at the end of the chapter were taken straight from the exam
as if it was written by Comptia themselves.
Because it was only 288 pages I only needed three days to read through it, and passed
the exam with no prior hands on Networking experience. A must buy if you want to quickly
get your Network+ certification."
Click here to learn more ...
More Networking Basics:
• Wireshark and Ethereal Network Protocol Analyzer Toolkit
• Turning Your Home into a Wi-Fi Network
• A Complete Explanation of Cloud Computing
• Overview of Cloud Computing
• Web Server
• What is a Network Sniffer Used For?
• CompTIA Network+ Self-Study Guide
• CompTIA Network+ Certification Exam Objectives
• Introduction To IP Addressing and Networking
• Bluetooth in Brief