FREE ebook - How to Get a Job
Whether you're looking for your very first job, switching careers, or re-entering the
job market after an extended absence, finding a job whittles down to two main tasks:
understanding yourself and understanding the job market. When the job market is
tight, volunteering is a great way to learn new skills and to meet new people. Meeting
new people allows you to network.
When you're networking, you're going to have to sift through the people you don't want
to know to get to the people you do want to know. That's just an essential part of
networking, but the good news is that with practice, you'll get better at spotting the
people worth knowing. To get a job, you'll need a good resume.
Want to make your resume shine? This eBook shows you how to put together a resume that'll
impress any employer. Plus 27 resume design tips. A good resume will get you an interview.
Many structured interviews, particularly those at large companies, start with a question
like "tell me about yourself." This eBook shows you how to narrow your life down into a
brief but relevant and professional answer.
Some 30 percent of organizations, including many of America's biggest corporations, now
use behavioral interviewing - and the number is growing. This eBook shows you how to
prepare for behavioral interviews.
• How to Get a Job
• How to Volunteer
• How to Make a Resume
• How to Network
• How to Prepare for a Behavioral Interview
More Finding a Job Information:
• Unemployment - A Golden Opportunity
• Strategies For Dealing With Getting Terminated
• Finally Help Is Available For Those Over 50
• Six Questions You Must Be Prepared to Answer During Your Next Job Interview
• The Best Jobs for College Students
• Get Hired Faster By Changing Your Job Search Strategy
• Finding Senior Work Might Include Interview Nightmares
• Bad Economy Job Finding Misconceptions
• How To Write A Job Winning Resume That Puts Yours On Top
• How to Handle a Behavioral Interview