FREE ebook - How to Get a Job
Whether you're looking for your very first job, switching careers, or re-entering the
job market after an extended absence, finding a job whittles down to two main tasks:
understanding yourself and understanding the job market. When the job market is
tight, volunteering is a great way to learn new skills and to meet new people. Meeting
new people allows you to network.
When you're networking, you're going to have to sift through the people you don't want
to know to get to the people you do want to know. That's just an essential part of
networking, but the good news is that with practice, you'll get better at spotting the
people worth knowing. To get a job, you'll need a good resume.
Want to make your resume shine? This eBook shows you how to put together a resume that'll
impress any employer. Plus 27 resume design tips. A good resume will get you an interview.
Many structured interviews, particularly those at large companies, start with a question
like "tell me about yourself." This eBook shows you how to narrow your life down into a
brief but relevant and professional answer.
Some 30 percent of organizations, including many of America's biggest corporations, now
use behavioral interviewing - and the number is growing. This eBook shows you how to
prepare for behavioral interviews.
• How to Get a Job
• How to Volunteer
• How to Make a Resume
• How to Network
• How to Prepare for a Behavioral Interview
More Finding a Job Information:
• Seven Tips on How to Make a Good Resume
• How to Eat Cheap When You're Laid Off
• Pretending You Care - The Retail Employee Handbook
• How to Develop Your Personal Elevator Pitch
• How to Volunteer
• Back on the Career Track: A Guide for Stay-at-Home Moms Who Want to Return to Work
• The Five-Hour Corporate Interview - Survival Tips
• Tax Deductions For Your Job Search
• How to Use Craigslist to Find a Telecommuting Job
• Resume Success Factors - What Exactly Is A Resume Anyway?