How to Remove Virus Without Internet Access
By Stephen Bucaro
If you suspect that your PC has a virus, you can download an antivirus program
from the Internet and use it to eliminate the virus. But what if a virus is
preventing your PC from accessing the Intenet? In that case you'll need to use
a PC that does have internet access to download SUPERAntiSpyware's
free Portable virus remover.
SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scanner will detect AND remove over 1,000,000 spyware⁄malware
infections. When you download the anti-virus program, it contains the latest
definitions. You don't need Internet Access to get the latest definitions.
The scanner does NOT install any program files and does NOT need to be uninstalled.
The SUPERAntiSpyware Portable Scan is free for personal use.
When you download the program, click the [Save] button to save the file on the
PC that does have internet access. The scanner will be saved under a random filename
so that malware infections won't block the scanner. Then copy the file to a USB
memory key or CD or other media capable of being accessed on the infected system.
If you don't have a PC that does have internet access, and you don't have any
friends with internet access willing to help, then you can send for a CD version
of the product for $12.95 from SUPERAntiSpyware P.O. Box 40161 Eugene, OR 97404
If you're a computer technician and would like to run SUPERAntiSpyware Portable
Scanner in your corporate environment, you can purchase SUPERAntiSpyware
Professional for $29.95. If you are a computer technician, you can also join
their reseller program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• The Complete Malware Prevention, Protection, and Removal Guide
• Ransomware and How To Protect Yourself
• A Guide to Understanding Security and Safe Windows Vista Computing
• Five Critical Steps to Protect Your Personal Information and Computer
• Keep Your Internet Browsing Private with InPrivate Browsing
• Smart Card
• How to Stay Safe on Public Wi-Fi
• Phishing Attacks
• Set Windows Defender to Scan Core Operating System Files
• How to Protect Yourself Against Keyloggers