Sams Teach Yourself HTML5 in 10 Minutes
Sams Teach Yourself HTML5 in 10 Minutes is a quick, clear guide to using the exciting new features of HTML5 today.
o Practical, hands-on approach helps web designers or developers begin using HTML5 right away
• Step-by-step directions show how to implement HTML5 video, drawing, drag and drop, forms, and more
• Makes sense of all the competing claims and misinformation about what HTML5 is or isn't
You don't need to wait to begin using HTML5, the successor to HTML 4 and XHTML. HTML5 is
now being implemented in the latest versions of all the major browsers, and with it come some of
the most exciting and powerful advances in web development technology in years.
Sams Teach Yourself HTML5 in 10 Minutes offers straightforward, practical answers for fast results.
By working through the book's clear, step-by-step examples, web designers or developers new to HTML5
can learn everything they need to know to quickly and easily get up to speed with HTML5.
Chapter 1 Essential HTML5
Chapter 2 Drawing in the Canvas Control
Chapter 3 Dragging and Dropping with HTML5
Chapter 4 Web Form Controls
Chapter 5 Inline Editing
Chapter 6 Working with Browser History
Chapter 7 Getting the Point Across with Messaging
Chapter 8 Using Video and Audio
Chapter 9 Web Storage
Chapter 10 The New HTML5 Elements
I couldn't count the number of Steven Holzner programming books that I've read, beginning with C Programming in 1991.
Computer programming is a difficult skill to learn, but Steven Holzner's writing style makes it easy to learn. His books
focus on teaching and hands-on examples, but they also provide you with a good understanding of the concepts that
let you put your newly aquired knowledge to practical use.
One important part of the new HTML5 specification is the new date-time picker control. In this book you create a
webform that uses the new date-time picker control, and you'll also create a small PHP server-side program that displays
the value you entered into the date-time picker control when you click the Submit button to show how you can extract
data from the control on the server. This is what I mean by getting a good understanding of the concepts that let you
put your newly aquired knowledge to practical use.
Click here to learn more.
More Java Script Code:
• Java Script Code to Factor Numbers
• How to Place Image on HTML5 Canvas
• Code to Add Music to Your Webpage
• Easy Graph Generating Code
• Easy Java Script Form Validation
• Web Site Menus : Which Section Am I In?
• Calculate The Points of an Equilateral Triangle
• Easy Code for Date Count Down
• Sams Teach Yourself HTML5 in 10 Minutes
• Using the Java Script Array Object