Uninstall OneNote from Windows 10
By Stephen Bucaro
Windows 10 comes with many pre-installed apps to sucker you into Microsoft's revenue
stream generating OneDrive cloud storage. One of those is OneNote, the note-taking app.
Since nowadays hard drive storage is running at $20 a terabyte, nobody needs to pay
for cloud storage. If you want to remove OneNote from your computer, here's how:
1. In the Start Menu Search box type: PowerShell.
2. Right-click on PowerShell and Click Run as adminstrator.
3. In PowerShell, after the prompt type:
Get-AppxPackage *onenote* | Remove-AppxPackage
4. type exit to close the PowerShell.
You have now removed OneNote from your computer, but be aware, Microsoft will take
every opportunity to reinstall it if you're not alert. For example if you install
one of Microsoft's office products, OneNote will be installed along with it.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Top Ten RAID Tips
• Windows 2000 Security Overview
• Free Tool to Uninstall Windows 10 Store Apps
• How to Backup Mails and Address Book of Outlook Express
• How to Transfer a Large Amount of Data Between Two Windows 10 Computers
• Defend Your Business with a Firewall
• Windows 10 Diagnostic Data Send to Microsoft
• Use PowerShell and WMI to Get CPU Information
• Create and Change Password, Picture and User Name in Windows 7
• How to Change Process Priorities in Windows Task Manager