Windows 7 Tweaks
A Comprehensive Guide on Customizing, Increasing Performance, and Securing Microsoft Windows 7
This book provides you with the ultimate collection of hidden gems that will enable
you to get the most out of Windows 7. Packed with more than 400 pages of insider tips, this
book delves beneath the surface to reveal little-known ways to tweak, modify, and
customize Windows 7 so you can get every ounce of performance from your operating system.
Regardless of your experience with tweaking your system, you'll find fascinating and
fun tips and tricks for getting under the hood of Windows 7 that will allow you to optimize
its appearance, speed, usability, and security.
This book shows you how to customize boot and login screens, supercharge your network
and online speed, get rid of features that drive you nuts, fine tune your User Account Protection,
• Analyze the performance of your PC and learn how specific components can be optimized
• Security is improved in Windows 7 but the most powerful and flexible settings are hidden from normal users
• Understand the different versions, choose what you need, and install Windows 7
• Customize startup and navigation, including the Taskbar and Windows Explorer interface
• Tweak Windows Media Player and Media Center for your specific needs
• Optimize the file system, RAM, and other core Windows components
• Analyze performance to find and fix bottlenecks
• Take command of User Account Control and secure your data
• Improve online security and guard your privacy
This book unlocks hidden gems for optimizing the appearance, speed, usability, and
security of the Windows 7 Operating System.
Click here for more information.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Disable Long Filenames to Improve Window's Performance
• Video Tutorial 2 - The Windows 7 Backup and Restore Utility
• Basic Functions of Microsoft Active Directory
• Disable Unnecessary Background Apps
• Video Tutorial 3 - The Windows 7 Backup and Restore Utility
• DOS Switches and Wild Cards
• Planning a Backup and Restoration of Files for Disaster Recovery
• SMART Disk Drives Warn You Before They Fail
• Disable Annoying "Get Windows 10" Message
• What Is Virtualization and What Are the Benefits?