Windows 7 Tweaks
A Comprehensive Guide on Customizing, Increasing Performance, and Securing Microsoft Windows 7
This book provides you with the ultimate collection of hidden gems that will enable
you to get the most out of Windows 7. Packed with more than 400 pages of insider tips, this
book delves beneath the surface to reveal little-known ways to tweak, modify, and
customize Windows 7 so you can get every ounce of performance from your operating system.
Regardless of your experience with tweaking your system, you'll find fascinating and
fun tips and tricks for getting under the hood of Windows 7 that will allow you to optimize
its appearance, speed, usability, and security.
This book shows you how to customize boot and login screens, supercharge your network
and online speed, get rid of features that drive you nuts, fine tune your User Account Protection,
• Analyze the performance of your PC and learn how specific components can be optimized
• Security is improved in Windows 7 but the most powerful and flexible settings are hidden from normal users
• Understand the different versions, choose what you need, and install Windows 7
• Customize startup and navigation, including the Taskbar and Windows Explorer interface
• Tweak Windows Media Player and Media Center for your specific needs
• Optimize the file system, RAM, and other core Windows components
• Analyze performance to find and fix bottlenecks
• Take command of User Account Control and secure your data
• Improve online security and guard your privacy
This book unlocks hidden gems for optimizing the appearance, speed, usability, and
security of the Windows 7 Operating System.
Click here for more information.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Synchronize Your PC's Clock with an Internet Time Server
• Msconfig - Microsoft's Secret Weapon to Increase Your Computer's Speed
• WSH to Master Your Computer
• Script to Print a Directory File List
• How to Create a Bootable USB Drive
• Server Virtualization - What It's All About
• What is Windows Aero and Mouse Gestures?
• Create a Windows 7 System Repair Disc
• DOS Tasklist and Taskkill Commands