Disable Taskbar Button Grouping
By Stephen Bucaro
Have you ever had difficulty finding a window because its taskbar button was
grouped with other window's taskbar buttons? You can easily prevent this annoyance.
1. Right-click on the Taskbar, and in the popup menu that appears, select "Properties".
2. In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box that appears, select
the Taskbar tab if not already selected.
3. On the Taskbar tab, click to uncheck the  Group similar taskbar buttons checkbox.
4. Click the [Apply] or [OK] button to apply the configuration change.
After setting this configuration, each open window will have its own taskbar button.
More Windows Tips:
• Associating File Types
• How to Set up an Ftp Server on Windows Xp Professional
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• How to Remove Metadata From Files in Windows 7
• Remove Windows Components You Don't Need
• How-to Capture the Computer?s Screen
• Windows Desktop Themes
• Where Did Firefox Put My Download?
• Configuring the Windows 7 Taskbar Notification Area
• Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts