Disable Taskbar Button Grouping
By Stephen Bucaro
Have you ever had difficulty finding a window because its taskbar button was
grouped with other window's taskbar buttons? You can easily prevent this annoyance.
1. Right-click on the Taskbar, and in the popup menu that appears, select "Properties".
2. In the Taskbar and Start Menu Properties dialog box that appears, select
the Taskbar tab if not already selected.
3. On the Taskbar tab, click to uncheck the  Group similar taskbar buttons checkbox.
4. Click the [Apply] or [OK] button to apply the configuration change.
After setting this configuration, each open window will have its own taskbar button.
More Windows Tips:
• Windows Mouse Dead? - How to Get Around Windows Without the Rodent
• Add the Undo Button to File Explorer in Windows 10
• Disable Hibernation in Windows 7
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
• Increase Windows 7 Notifiction Display Time
• Use ReadyBoost to Improve PC performance
• Save Ink When Printing
• Configure Windows 7 File Contents Searching
• My Favorite Windows 7 Tips and Tricks