Three In-Demand Virtual Assistant Jobs From Home
Many people are aspiring to find virtual assistant jobs from home. Looking for jobs online
is quite a stressful moment for every aspiring applicant, and some don't even have an idea
of what job to choose. There are lots of factors that affect a person's decision in picking
for a job to apply on, some of these are: if the skills and traits they possess are fit for
the job, hourly and monthly salary rates, and the difficulty of the jobs that clients mostly
give. Here are three jobs that clients need a virtual assistant to do.
1. Graphics Designer - Clients need virtual assistants that can make graphic designs.
Visual planners make visual ideas, utilizing PC programming or by hand, to impart thoughts
that rouse, illuminate, and spellbind shoppers. They build up the general format and generation
outline for different applications, for example, notices, leaflets, magazines, and corporate reports.
As a graphic designer, you should have your client's vision realized. An honest to
goodness readiness to comprehend and feel for the design client's wants and difficulties go
far. It's tied in with satisfying their brief in a way that is proper to their brand - not
kneading your design sensibilities.
Standard pay rates for graphic designers is 2-5 dollars per design or an hourly rate of
8-12 dollars per hour. There are ten essential traits a graphic designer must have and these are:
• passion and drive
• ability to take criticism
• problem solving
2. Social Media Manager - online businesses need a VA to manage advertisements and customers
inquiries on social media sites. Numerous companies have seen the magnificent esteem and advantage
in social media marketing. You've perceived how Social media drives quality movement, leads,
and deals and lifts your online notoriety.
The social media manager is an exceptionally energetic, imaginative individual with encounter and
enthusiasm for associating with present and future customers. That energy comes through as he/she
connects with customers daily, with a definitive objective of transforming fans into customers.
Full-time Social media managers usually receive a rate of $250 to $600 per month. Five skills a
social media manager must have are:
• Graphics production (articles with images receive 94% more views than those without)
• An aptitude for writing
• A customer-service mindset
• A solid understanding of SEO and content marketing
• Social advertising experience
3. Content Writer - Website content writing goes for importance and pursuit capacity.
Importance implies that the site content ought to be valuable and useful to web users. Pursuit
capacity shows the utilization of catchphrases to help web indexes guide web users to sites
that meet their inquiry criteria. Composing on the web is unique compared to creating and developing
substance for printed materials.
Web users tend to filter message as opposed to understanding it nearly, skipping what they
see to be pointless data and chasing for what they view as generally important. Content writers
are online workers that specialize in written content.
Standard pay rates for content writers extends from $300 to $500 a month or an hourly rate
of $3 to $15. There are six skills a content writer must have, and these are:
• Having a solid grammar and style
• Excellent researching ability
• Can write quickly and keep up with deadlines
• Must write in a variety of tones, on a variety of subjects, within a variety of structures
• Having a strong knowledge of the field to write
• Creative ability to build up content ideas
As an online worker, always remember that there is a wide variety of online jobs and
services a virtual assistant can offer. If you are still starting in this kind of work, don't
think much of the salary but think of every job you receive as your training ground to be a
better and well-rounded VA.