Start Your Own Kid-Focused Business and More
Are you inventive? Fun? Have you been called a kid at heart? If so, let us
introduce you to an up-and-coming, fresh-faced market with unbelievable
purchasing power - meet today's kids!
An ever-growing market, kids offer a world of business possibilities for
inspired entrepreneurs like you! From party planning and gift products to
cooking classes and clothing, this book covers the hottest businesses
within the flourishing kid-focused industry. Providing insider advice, tips
and tricks along the way, our experts take you step-by-step and show you
how to discover your specialty, legally and financially establish your
business, manage day-to-day operations and so much more!
Learn how to:
• Discover your specialty within one of five hot areas of interest-party planning, cooking classes, gift and bath products, plus-sized clothing, educational toys and games
• Choose the best location and sales avenues to effectively reach your consumers
• Efficiently manage inventory and supplies for easy order fulfillment
• Create a support staff who help you succeed
• Use effective marketing and advertising tools to gain exposure and get the word out
• Build positive customer and vendor relationships
• Plan for future growth
Kids are spending record amounts of their own money-grab your share of
this multi-billion-dollar market today!
Reader Jeri Nevermind of Idaho says,"With banks failing all over, it looks
like we are heading into tough economic times. Lots of people may soon be
looking for new jobs. So it's very useful to find a book like this, chock
full of ideas about how to start a kid-centered business."
"Some of the ideas, such as starting a party planning business for kids,
would be perfect for a stay at home mom who just wanted extra income. Other
ideas that would work for a stay at home moms would be making plus sized
clothing for kids, and giving cooking classes for kids."
"Other ideas, such as making, designing, or producing kid toys and games,
would require start up funds and hiring employees. The book covers all
these topics, as well as marketing, advertising, and information about
how to approach banks and others places for loans."
"Whether it's how to deal with finding retail and commercial locations,
setting up trade show booths, drafting contracts, this book has it all."