What Business Should I Start?
"What Business Should I Start?" guides you through a unique seven step process to
identifying potential businesses you could start - making certain they meet your needs,
suit your personality, fit your interests and goals - and that they have a realistic
chance of success. The book then provides a framework for helping you choose among
those potential businesses.
This book is for you if:
• Youíve been saying, "Someday, Iíd like to own my own business."
• One of the things stopping you from launching your own business is that you
arenít sure which business to start.
• You have a few serious ideas for different businesses but donít know how
to choose one and get going.
• You have absolutely no idea which business to start; you donít know which
businesses would suit you ó your needs, personality and interests, financial situation and goals.
• Youíve had hundreds of ideas for new businesses but need help figuring
out which ones to eliminate.
• You have an idea for a business but you want to make sure itís the right
one before you take the leap and make the commitment.
• Youíre at a turning point in your life or career and are looking for direction.
• Youíre about to retire and are considering starting your own business.
• Friends and family keep suggesting business ideas to you, but none seem to be the right fit for you.
• Youíre trying to decide whether to launch a business or look for a job.
Reader Raymond Capiaux says,"I am a retired executive quite mentally alert and
keen on doing something useful with the rest of my life. This book is excessively
stimulating in pointing out business opportunities which initially I had not considered,
t is probably the book that provides the most in-depth review on the topic. I enjoyed
in particular the part that matches your entrepreneurial type with the field of
opportunities. This analysis is to my knowledge quite unique and was very useful to me.
The info about franchising and franchises is so clearly presented that it denotes on
the part of the author a clear, concise intellect. Real life data is most useful and
complements a book that is essential to making an informed decision. A must buy."
Reader Joshua Babbitt from New York City says,"This book is full of information
that is helpful in learning about or selecting a business to start. It is broken
into seven steps that help readers learn about themselves, their ideas, and a variety
of small businesses that may fit with their aspirations. I found the "popular business
categories" and "popular individual businesses" sections to be full of interesting and
useful information including details and statistics about the business, references to
places to find more information and ideas to help you in starting that type of business.
There is also a section on franchises that I found interesting. I'd recommend this book
to someone who is looking to start a business but needs help in sorting out their
strengths and areas of interest, and to someone who is looking for a great resource of
information on about different types of small businesses."
Click here for more information...