Eight Ways To Earn Passive Income Online
Wouldn't you like to take a vacation whenever you want, or have your wife stop working so she can look
after the kids and still keep up the payment of your bills? Well, if you wish to achieve this, you
need to build a passive residual income.
Definition of passive residual income:
The definition of traditional passive income is "Income generated with minimal work from your
investments such as interest, dividends, or real estate rentals." However in this article we are
discussing creating a passive income online. Investment of time and money is initially required to
build a passive income online, then possibly minimal work thereafter.
The benefits of generating a passive income:
1. Make a strong initial effort to get your income started, then do minimal work (or virtually none)
thereafter, resulting in earning more and doing less.
2. Freedom to choose when and where you wish to work.
3. Your passive residual income is not dependent on a 9-5 work week and can be generated 24 hours, 7 days a week.
4. Able to give yourself a pay raise whenever you want by creating multiple income streams.
5. Create an unlimited amount of income - you are only limited by your imagination.
6. Have more free time to spend time with your family,friends or go on vacation.
7. Ability to give to charitable causes.
8. Create residual income for your future retirement.
Types of passive income streams to build online:
1. Affiliate Programs - passive income is derived from setting up a web site that presells
a companies' products. The parent company provides the products, tracks the sales and gives you a
commission for each sale. Find companies that offer large commissions, and will track clients for
multiple sales over a long period of time (ie lifetime) so you can get recurring commissions. Make
sure they offer multiple tiers (at least two) for sales. ie you still get paid if one of your
affiliates makes a sale.
One of the best examples is the 5 Pillar Affiliate Program
from Ken Envoy. He offers a number of great products with high commissions with excellent sales
materials and content to help you presell his products. Read the free ebook:
Affiliate Masters Course to become
a high-earning affiliate champion.
2. Information Products - the web is great place to create an ebook that explains "How to"
information ie How to start an online business, How to buy a car without getting ripped off ...
anything that makes life easier for people. People are hungry for information, therefore if there
is a need, you can create an ebook and sell it on the Net.
What are the benefits of creating an ebook?
Easy to create - you just
need the ebook creation software. Takes a short amount of time - you can create an info report in a
few hours or days. A large ebook may take several weeks or months.
Low cost - costs will include
ebook creation software, web site design, web hosting and marketing. Once you this set up, with good
promotion in the search engines, you can make sales from your ebook 24 hours a day for years to come.
Add an affiliate program -
increase the number of ebook sales sales by getting other people to sell it for a commission. This
enables you greatly increase your passive income.
Allow reprint rights - charge
a fee for people that will have the complete reprint rights. They are able to place there own affiliate
links in the ebook and sell it for the same price to others.
3. Creating software products - if you have a good idea for a software product that will help
people do something faster, easier or teach them something, then you may have a winner.
A friend of mine created a course that educates autism kids step by step. He then sells the course on
a CD to educational institutions and individuals all over the world. He makes a nice passive income
each month from his initial investment of time, effort and money. The best example is Bill Gates who
created the Microsoft Corporation selling the Windows Operating System. You could do the same on a smaller scale.