How to Write and Sell Simple Information for Fun and Profit
Your Guide to Writing and Publishing Books, E-Books, Articles, Special Reports, Audio
Programs, DVDs, and Other How-To Content.
Packed with income-generating ideas about creating a variety of saleable written works, this
guide includes information for researching and writing effective, instructional materials and
calling upon a variety of publishing channels, including magazines, traditional book publishers,
self-publishing, and the Internet. The mechanics behind becoming a successful writer and
information packager are presented in this resource that explores how to write and sell simple
information in multiple formats, allowing writers to turn specialized knowledge into money-making
books and products.
Alla Goltsman from New Jersey says, "Once I heard on Facebook that Bob Bly published a new book,
I rushed to buy. This is not the first book by Bob Bly I purchased, this is definitely not the last one.
Why do I purchase books written by Bob Bly? His books are great sources of information.
In addition, the books are very encouraging. Even when I think I can not do something, sure
enough I find the solution in the book.
What you can find in the book:
• How to come up with great titles
• What kinds of media and formats exist, what to use and why
• Word length of different information products
• How to come up with killer titles
• What software program can help you create the book outline and how to create it if you have no money for the software program
• Make money with tele-seminars, webinars and podcasts
• Profiting from book and e-book
Great, great book. I was so impressed, I wrote a review on one of my websites. Looking forward for
the next one. Knowing Bob Bly, he is most likely working on it.
By Jack T. of Philadelphia, PA says, "I've been running my own info-publishing small business for years,
but modestly and with a lot of trial-and-error. Imagine how much further along I'd be if I'd had this
book from the beginning. Bob covers everything, soup-to-nuts -- from how to get the ideas to all the
ways to repackage and sell them -- and in a simple, straight-forward style. Most of Bob's suggestions
don't require anything special to get started either. Definitely worthwhile, regardless of whether you're
just starting out or you're just looking for ways to expand your business.
• Welcome to the world of how-to writing
• Choosing your how-to writing niche
• Research and knowledge acquisition
• Products, titles, and outlines
• Becoming a master how-to writer
• Getting started with magazine articles
• Your first nonfiction book
• Make an online fortune selling e-books
• Special reports, booklets, forms, kits, and other short-form formats
• Newsletters and e-zines
• Recurring revenues with membership sites
• Speeches, presentations, and workshops
• Colleges, adult education, and public seminars
• Tele-seminars, webinars, podcasts, and radio and TV interviews
• Training, coaching, and consulting
• Audio CDs and DVDs
• Make money selling software
• Managing your how-to information empire