Network Notepad Free Network Diagraming Tool
By Stephen Bucaro
Network Notepad is a freeware app for creating interactive network diagrams
designed by Jason Green of Bristol, UK. It's a complete network diagramming
tool that includes interactive functionality (like telnet, browse, ping, and more).
Network Notepad has an easy-to-use drag-and-drop interface and also has an
autodiscover feature for Cisco devices.
• Runs on Microsoft Windows 9x, NT, 2K, XP, Vista
• Point-and-Click Telnet⁄Browse⁄User-definable Network Management.
• Simple Drag and Drop interface.
• Open, Text Based File Format.
• Linked Diagrams.
• Flow Charts.
• Complete online help and documentation.
Download free version here
Network Notepad Professional Edition is a commercial application for creating
interactive network diagrams. It runs on Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP and 2000.
The Professional Edition Features: Tabbed multi-page diagrams, Improved graphics,
Customizable shapes, Grouping and Locking, and Rotate Objects and Text.
More Network Troubleshooting and Support Articles:
• DevOps - Development and Operations
• Troubleshoot Network Connectivity With a Time Domain Reflectometer (TDR)
• Fiber Optic Cable Tester - What Is It and How to Use?
• Network Cabling Do's and Don'ts
• Small Business Server Migration Guide
• Network Address Translation (NAT) Protocol
• Rack Mount Enclosures and Server Racks
• How to Choose Work Area Network Cable Faceplate Locations
• Network Maintenance
• How to Make a Network Cable