Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Uninstall OneNote from Windows 10
• Top Ten RAID Tips
• Hard Disk Management
• Security Risks and Ways to Decrease Vulnerabilities in a 802.11b Wireless Environment
• How to Share a Printer
• Disable Indexing to Speed Up Your Computer
• How to Harden a Server
• Internet Connection Sharing in Windows XP
• Common Issues With Windows Firewall
• Server Virtualization - What It's All About