Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Guide To Setting Up Dual Monitors
• How to Configure the msdos.sys file
• Easy PC to PC Files and Settings Transfer Cable
• Windows 10 Diagnostic Data Send to Microsoft
• The Different Types of Virtualization
• Video Tutorial 3 - The Windows 7 Backup and Restore Utility
• Disable Unnecessary Background Apps
• Windows 10 New Storage View
• To Protect Your PC Disable the Windows Scripting Host
• Installing a Local Printer on Windows Vista