Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
• Video - Microsoft Remote Desktop - Part One
• Video Tutorial 3 - The Windows 7 Backup and Restore Utility
• How to Create a Bootable USB Drive
• How to Erase a Hard Disk Drive Permanently
• How to Harden a Server
• Tweaks to Speed Up Internet Streaming Video
• Basic Functions of Microsoft Active Directory
• How to Share a Folder in Windows 7
• Three Important Techniques for Securing a Wireless Network