Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Hands-On Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Administration
• How to Audit Security Permissions and Access Rights in Active Directory
• Video - Microsoft Remote Desktop - Part Two
• How to Map a Network Folder in Windows 7
• Find Your WiFi Password on Windows 10
• Network Security Through the Principle of Least Privilege
• Computer Technician's Guide to Dealing with Customers
• CompTIA Security+ Made Easy
• Windows 7 Tweaks
• Create and Change Password, Picture and User Name in Windows 7