Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Microsoft Licensing Explained
• Application, Program, Process, Service, Thread; What Does it All Mean?
• Use Free Autoruns Utility to Disable Unnecessary Startup Programs
• How to Restore Files From File History in Windows 10
• Font Basics
• Search for Text in Text Files
• Disable Programs That Run at Startup on Windows 10
• Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
• Command Line to Get Computer's Numner of CPU Cores
• Computer Technician's Guide to Safety