Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• The Different Types of Virtualization
• Computer Technician's Guide to Electronics Disposal and Recycling
• Video Tutorial 3 - The Windows 7 Backup and Restore Utility
• Disable Kernal Paging to Speed Up Windows
• Synchronize Your PC's Clock with an Internet Time Server
• How to Manually Register DLL in Microsoft Windows
• Hands-On Microsoft Windows Server 2008 Administration
• How to Share a Folder in Windows 7
• Planning a Backup and Restoration of Files for Disaster Recovery
• SMART Disk Drives Warn You Before They Fail