Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• CompTIA Security+ Made Easy
• Kill The Messenger (Service)
• Configure Windows Indexing Service for Performance
• Configure Vista's Data Execution Prevention
• Configure Windows 10 to Search Windows Only
• Windows PC Performance Troubleshooting and Optimisation
• How to Manually Register DLL in Microsoft Windows
• Video - Microsoft Remote Desktop - Part Two
• Tweaks to Speed Up Internet Streaming Video
• How to Optimize Your Solid State Drive