Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Disable Programs That Run at Startup on Windows 10
• Guide To Setting Up Dual Monitors
• How to Harden a Server
• Use the HOSTS File to Block Web Sites
• Configuring Windows as a NTP (Network Time Protocol) Server
• Planning a Backup and Restoration of Files for Disaster Recovery
• How to Manually Register DLL in Microsoft Windows
• Defend Your Business with a Firewall
• How to Disable Windows 10 OneDrive
• To Protect Your PC Disable the Windows Scripting Host