Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• To Protect Your PC Disable the Windows Scripting Host
• Disable Long Filenames to Improve Window's Performance
• How to Configure the msdos.sys file
• Three Important Techniques for Securing a Wireless Network
• Use the HOSTS File to Block Web Sites
• CompTIA Security+ Made Easy
• PC Technician Certifications and Professional Organizations
• Network Security Through the Principle of Least Privilege
• Windows 10 Diagnostic Data Send to Microsoft
• Windows 2000 Security Overview