Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Windows Server 2003 Active Directory and Network Infrastructure
• Disable Indexing to Speed Up Your Computer
• Security Risks and Ways to Decrease Vulnerabilities in a 802.11b Wireless Environment
• Script to Display the Processes Running on a Computer
• Find Your WiFi Password on Windows 10
• Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates
• Synchronize Your PC's Clock with an Internet Time Server
• Network Security Through the Principle of Least Privilege
• How to Harden a Server
• What is Hyper-V in Windows Server 2019?