Video - How to Remove the Bloat from Your PC
Junk and bloatware is eating up your computer's resources and space on your hard
drive. This video shows you how to get all the junk and bloatware out of your PC.
• This video show you how to download and use
to remove the junk, bloatware, and "crap" from your PC.
• How to disable the annoying User Account Control.
• How to prevent unwanted programs from running at startup.
• How to download and install the free AVG Antivirus program.
More Windows Administration Information:
• Create and Change Password, Picture and User Name in Windows 7
• Uninstall OneNote from Windows 10
• Disable Windows 10 Automatic Updates
• Video - Microsoft Remote Desktop - Part Two
• Computer Technician's Guide to Safety
• View a Brief List of Windows 10's Recent Problems
• How to Become a Microsoft MVP (Most Valuable Professional)
• Restrict Web Browsing With Internet Explorer
• Defend Your Business with a Firewall
• How to Configure the msdos.sys file