Watch and Record Standard and High Definition TV on Your PC
Pinnacle PCTV HD Card brings Standard and High Definition TV with full
personal video recorder (PVR) functionality to your PC – with no desktop clutter.
Watch, time shift and even automatically record all of your favorite TV shows
with no service fees.
The PCI TV Tuner card fully supports both analog (NTSC) and digital (ATSC) TV
signals; the TV tuner hardware is also ready for ClearQAM (unencrypted digital
cable). Record programs on your hard drive in MPEG-2 or DivX or even direct-to-DVD.
Pause, rewind and fast-forward live TV with time shifting. Capture SD video from
a camcorder or set-top box using the included adapter cable.
Supports the following TV Standards:
• ATSC (HDTV up to 1080i, SDTV)
• NTSC (cable, over the air)
• ClearQAM (HDTV up to 1080i, SDTV)
• TV antenna input (F- connector/Coaxial)
• FM antenna input
• Composite Video (RCA)
• Stereo Audio (2 x RCA)
• Windows Vista (32-bit) or Windows XP with latest service pack
• Intel Pentium 4 2.4 GHz, Pentium M 1.3 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 processor
(for HDTV reception, a Pentium 4 2.8GHz or Pentium M 1.7 GHz or equivalent AMD Athlon 64
processor is recommended)
• RAM: Windows XP – 256 MB (512 MB recommended); for Windows Vista – 512 MB (1 GB recommended)
• Free PCI rev. 2.3 slot
• Sound&grasl;graphics controller with support for DirectX 9
• Hard drive with minimum 1 GB free space (20 GB recommended for TV recording)
• DVD player/burner
• Internet connection for registration/activation
• High-gain indoor or rooftop aerial and/or connection to an existing
cable TV jack (coaxial cable).
• PCI TV tuner card for for ATSC, ClearQAM, NTSC and FM radio reception
• Mini remote control including batteries
• Remote control receiver
• cable FM radio antenna
• A⁄V Adapter Cable
• Printed quick start guide
• CD with Pinnacle TVCenter Pro and VideoSpin editing software
Marvin Protoss of Barbados says, "I knew when I purchased this product I would
have no disappointments. I had and purchased Hauppauge products before and living
it up now. This Pinnacle PCTV installed easy and worked remarkably. Hauppauge
is affilliated with this product by hardware while Pinnacle handles the software
to my knowledge. Make note the product software was made for and works with XP
and Vista (only). The driver portion did not properly install in windows 2000
and the TV Center software does not at all install in 2000. GREAT PRODUCT AND GREAT PRICE
Pinnacle PCTV HD PCI Card user Dominicius says, "This capture card is a great
"budget" card. The quality of picture is beautiful with mythtv. I have yet to
install the software included with the card, however I have a the 801se USB and
the software looks the same. A good choice for a dual SD/HD card.
Click here for more information.
More Maintain and Upgrade Your PC Articles:
• Printers - A Practical Buyers Guide
• Printer Cartridge Price Fixing
• FREE Ebook - How to Speed Up a Slow Windows Computer for Free
• How to Use Windows Defender
• Free TweakUI User Interface Configuration Utility
• What's the Difference Between DDR1 DDR2 and DDR3?
• Guerrilla Overclocking Primer
• Laptop Batteries 101 - A Buyer's Guide
• Watch and Record Standard and High Definition TV on Your PC
• Video - How To Refill Your Laser Printer Toner Cartridge