Privacy is a big concern to today's computer users. One problem is that Windows records what apps you spend your time using. There might be certain individuals or organizations that want to get hold of this information. Here's how to delete this information.
1. In the task bar search box, type task manager.
2. In the search results menu that appears, right-click on Task Manager and in the menu that appears, select "Run as administrator".
3. In the Task Manager window that appears, select the [App history] tab.
4. Near the top of the [App history] tab click on link "Delete usage history" Usage statistics for all apps goes to zero.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Free Some Hard Drive Space
• Windows 10 File Explorer Ribbon
• How to Transfer a File From PC to Kindle
• Create Your Own Custom Taskbar Toolbar
• Create a Shortcut to the Windows 10 Print Queue
• Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
• Configure Windows 7 File Contents Searching
• Display Multiple Clocks in Windows 7 Taskbar
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events
• Windows 10 Disable Aero Snap and Shake