FREE eBook - How to Write a Children's Story
Writing a children's story requires not only imagination and creativity,
but also the ability to put yourself in the mind of a child. This eBook shows
you step-by-step how to to write a children's story, from brainstorming
story ideas, to making your level of word usage audience-appropriate.
1. How to brainstorm story ideas.
2. How to develop your characters.
3. How to make a story outline.
4. How to add pictures.
5. How to make your diction and storyline appropriate.
More Get Paid for Writing:
• Help - My Writing's Not Selling!
• Avoid Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement
• The Secrets of Successful Copywriting For The Internet
• Blogging Your Way to an Online Income
• Developing Plots in Fiction
• Children's Book Publishers and Young Readers - How to Wow Them With Your Story
• Get Paid for Writing Product Reviews
• A Ghostwriting Guide - Finding and Hiring Your Ghostwriter
• Tips for Making Money Writing as a Freelancer
• The Realities of Being a Writer