FREE eBook - How to Write a Children's Story
Writing a children's story requires not only imagination and creativity,
but also the ability to put yourself in the mind of a child. This eBook shows
you step-by-step how to to write a children's story, from brainstorming
story ideas, to making your level of word usage audience-appropriate.
1. How to brainstorm story ideas.
2. How to develop your characters.
3. How to make a story outline.
4. How to add pictures.
5. How to make your diction and storyline appropriate.
More Get Paid for Writing:
• How to Enliven Your Writing
• You Have a Great Idea for a Video Game - What Should You Do?
• Earn $5,000 per Month in Residual Income from Market Intelligence Reports
• How to Punctuate Dialogue
• Ten Tips to Polish Your Press Releases
• How to Write Your Author BIO
• How to Sell Your Writing Skills and Make Money
• What Magazine Editors Want From Freelance Writers
• Four Tips to Help You Break Into Ghostwriting
• How Authors Use Kickstarter to Fund Their Books