FREE eBook - How to Write a Children's Story
Writing a children's story requires not only imagination and creativity,
but also the ability to put yourself in the mind of a child. This eBook shows
you step-by-step how to to write a children's story, from brainstorming
story ideas, to making your level of word usage audience-appropriate.
1. How to brainstorm story ideas.
2. How to develop your characters.
3. How to make a story outline.
4. How to add pictures.
5. How to make your diction and storyline appropriate.
More Get Paid for Writing:
• Why You Should Learn to Write For Children
• How to Create a Believable RPG (Role Playing Game) World
• How to Write Dialogue
• Freelance Journalism Explained
• How to Write Your Information Product
• Freelance Writers Marketing 101
• How to Write Numbers Properly
• Storyboarding as a Tool for Writers
• Eight Essential Questions For Aspiring Ezine Editors
• How to Write a Children's Story