FREE eBook - How to Write a Children's Story
Writing a children's story requires not only imagination and creativity,
but also the ability to put yourself in the mind of a child. This eBook shows
you step-by-step how to to write a children's story, from brainstorming
story ideas, to making your level of word usage audience-appropriate.
1. How to brainstorm story ideas.
2. How to develop your characters.
3. How to make a story outline.
4. How to add pictures.
5. How to make your diction and storyline appropriate.
More Get Paid for Writing:
• Ten Reasons Why You Should Sell Information over the Internet
• Profit From Your Own Hollywood Gossip Rag
• Four Traits Of Successful Children's Book Writers
• Are You a Terrible Writer?
• Nine Ways to Advertise Your E-Zine and Become Known as an Expert
• You Have a Great Idea for a Video Game - What Should You Do?
• Five Ways to Get Paid With Squidoo
• How Much You Should Charge for Freelance Writing
• Nine Secrets to Winning a Customer With Copy Writing
• How to Create a Believable RPG (Role Playing Game) World