FREE eBook - How to Write a Children's Story
Writing a children's story requires not only imagination and creativity,
but also the ability to put yourself in the mind of a child. This eBook shows
you step-by-step how to to write a children's story, from brainstorming
story ideas, to making your level of word usage audience-appropriate.
1. How to brainstorm story ideas.
2. How to develop your characters.
3. How to make a story outline.
4. How to add pictures.
5. How to make your diction and storyline appropriate.
More Get Paid for Writing:
• You Can Write Children's Books
• Freelance Journalism Explained
• Freelance Writers Marketing 101
• How I Learned to Make My Writing Pay, and You Can Do It Too
• Popular Young Adult Fiction Themes
• Developing Plots in Fiction
• How to Punctuate Dialogue
• How Ghost writing Articles and Books Can Earn You Big Money!
• How to Price Your Copywriting Services
• How to Publish Your Own Newsletter