How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Configure Your Keyboard's Typomatic Functions
• How to Hide Files in Windows 7
• How to Configure Windows 7 Autoplay
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Display Control Panel Utilities in Windows 7 Start Menu
• How to Remove a DVD or CD that's Stuck in the Drive
• Free Goodies for Your PCs
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events
• Create Your Own Custom Screen Saver with Windows Built-in Slideshow
• Associating File Types