How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Use ReadyBoost to Improve PC performance
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• Windows 10 File Explorer Ribbon
• Configure Your Keyboard's Typomatic Functions
• Steps to Fix a Wet Laptop
• Know Your Keyboard Shortcuts
• Change the Default Program for a File Type
• Display Multiple Clocks in Windows 7 Taskbar
• Remove Windows Components You Don't Need
• Configuring the Windows 7 Taskbar Notification Area