How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Change Your PC's Name
• Change the Default Program for a File Type
• Change Vista's Start Menu Shutdown Option
• Create a Shortcut to the Windows 10 Print Queue
• OpenOffice a Software Solution to Enhance your Office Productivity at No Cost
• Put a Shut Down Button on Your Desktop
• Configure Recycle Bin to Immediately Delete Files
• Create Your Own Custom Screen Saver with Windows Built-in Slideshow
• Windows Mouse Dead? - How to Get Around Windows Without the Rodent