How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• How to Set up an Ftp Server on Windows Xp Professional
• Put a Help and Support Center Shortcut on Your Desktop
• Add a Folder to the Windows 7 Taskbar
• Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
• Change Internet Explorer's Default Search Engine
• Configure Your Keyboard's Typomatic Functions
• How to Free Some Hard Drive Space
• How to Configure Windows 7 Autoplay
• Create Your Own Custom Taskbar Toolbar