How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Add More Information to a Files List
• Create a Shortcut to Task Manager
• Where Did Firefox Put My Download?
• Windows 10 Keyboard Accessibility Settings
• Disable Hibernation in Windows 7
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• Backup Your Windows XP Activation Files
• Change Your PC's Name
• Google Apps vs Office 365
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups