How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• The Secret to Passing the Microsoft Office Specialist Exams
• Disable "Hard Disk Turn Off" to Speed Up Windows XP
• VLC Free Open-Source Media Player
• Move a Window With Keyboard Arrow Keys
• Change the Windows 7 Desktop Background
• Disable Windows 7 Start Menu Display of Most Recently Opened Files
• Windows 7 - Five Ways to Move or Copy Files or Folders
• Diable Windows CD/DVD AutoPlay
• Make Your USB Drive Work Faster