How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Disable Windows 7 Start Menu Display of Most Recently Opened Files
• Increase Windows 7 Notifiction Display Time
• Configure the Start Menu
• Show Desktop Icon Gives Quick Access to Desktop Icons
• Three Ways to Force a Program to Close
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
• Associating File Types
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• How to Repair a Damaged Excel File