How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Change Your PC's Name
• Create Your Own Custom Screen Saver with Windows Built-in Slideshow
• Windows 7 - Rename a Group of Files Simultaneously
• How to Add and Remove Desktop Gadgets
• How to Set up an Ftp Server on Windows Xp Professional
• How to Free Some Hard Drive Space
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Add the Undo Button to File Explorer in Windows 10
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• Create Your Own Custom Taskbar Toolbar