How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups
• Change Internet Explorer's Default Search Engine
• Put a Shortcut to Create a Restore Point on Your Desktop
• Put a Help and Support Center Shortcut on Your Desktop
• How-to Capture the Computer?s Screen
• Windows 7 - Five Ways to Move or Copy Files or Folders
• Block Popups in Chrome Browser
• Disable Hibernation in Windows 7
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Delete Does Not Erase a File