How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Show Desktop Icon Gives Quick Access to Desktop Icons
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Make the Insertion Point Cursor More Visible
• Configure Folder Options
• Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365: Which is Best for Your Business?
• The Secret to Passing the Microsoft Office Specialist Exams
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups
• How To Build A Mortgage Calculator For Free in Microsoft Excel
• Configuring the Windows 7 Taskbar Notification Area