How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Fax Documents Using Windows XP
• Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
• Restore a File's Previous Version
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups
• Cover Your Tracks in Internet Explorer
• Disable Windows 7 Wireless Configuration Manager Service (WLAN AutoConfig)
• How to change a Folder's Icon
• Turn Off Windows 7 Taskbar Preview Thumbnails
• How-to Capture the Computer?s Screen
• Add More Information to a Files List