How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Turn Off Windows 7 Taskbar Preview Thumbnails
• Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365: Which is Best for Your Business?
• The Secret to Passing the Microsoft Office Specialist Exams
• Configure Windows Taskbar
• How to Add or Remove Items from Send to Menu
• How to Connect Two Computers
• Keep Laptop Running when You Close Display in Windows 7
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events
• Record Your Own Windows Startup Greeting
• Configure Recycle Bin to Immediately Delete Files