How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Move a Window With Keyboard Arrow Keys
• Windows 10 Keyboard Accessibility Settings
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• Windows Desktop Themes
• Customize Internet Explorer's Security
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• How to Hide Files in Windows 7
• Use ReadyBoost to Improve PC performance
• Video - How to Download Videos from YouTube
• Introducing Screensavers