How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Stop Desktop Icons from Randomly Refreshing
• Uninstall Windows Live Messenger From Windows 7
• How to change a Folder's Icon
• Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365: Which is Best for Your Business?
• Record Your Own Windows Startup Greeting
• Know Your Keyboard Shortcuts
• Use ReadyBoost to Improve PC performance
• Change a Drive Letter
• How to Fax Documents Using Windows XP
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups