How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Show Desktop Icon Gives Quick Access to Desktop Icons
• Disable Media Player Network sharing
• Disable Taskbar Button Grouping
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Windows 10 Disable Aero Snap and Shake
• Create a Shortcut to the Windows 10 Print Queue
• Where Did Firefox Put My Download?
• Display Multiple Clocks in Windows 7 Taskbar
• Three Ways to Force a Program to Close
• Configure Folder Options