How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• Make Windows 10 Mouse Pointer More Visible
• How to Write Protect a File
• Configure Recycle Bin to Immediately Delete Files
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu
• Steps to Fix a Wet Laptop
• How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
• Display Control Panel Utilities in Windows 7 Start Menu