How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• Cover Your Tracks in Internet Explorer
• Configuring the Windows 7 Taskbar Notification Area
• Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365: Which is Best for Your Business?
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• How to Hide Files in Windows 7
• Change Internet Explorer's Default Search Engine
• Uninstall Windows Media Player 10 and Start Enjoying Your Media Again
• Windows 10 Disable Aero Snap and Shake