How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7
By Stephen Bucaro
Knowing whether you have a 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system is important
because 64 bit drivers will not work with a 32 bit operating system and if you have a 64
bit operating system, your computers performance will improve greatly if you use 64 bit
applications and drivers. To determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7 operating system:
1. Open Control Panel and click on the System and Security category.
2. On the System and Security page, click on the System Link.
3. On the "View information about your computer" page, in the System section,
next to System type: 32 bit or 64 bit Operating System will appear.
More Windows Tips:
• Single-click to Open Applications and Files
• Disable Windows 7 Start Menu Display of Most Recently Opened Files
• Cover Your Tracks in Internet Explorer
• Put a Shortcut to Create a Restore Point on Your Desktop
• Configure Folder Options
• How to Add or Remove Items from Send to Menu
• How to Connect Two Computers
• View Your Windows Update Log
• Uninstall Windows Live Messenger From Windows 7
• Why My Office Files Do Not Open