Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Move a Window With Keyboard Arrow Keys
• How-to Capture the Computer?s Screen
• How to Add and Remove Desktop Gadgets
• How to Add or Remove Items from Send to Menu
• Add a Folder to the Windows 7 Taskbar
• Disable Windows 7 Wireless Configuration Manager Service (WLAN AutoConfig)
• Single-click to Open Applications and Files
• Put a Shut Down Button on Your Desktop
• Configuring the Windows 7 Taskbar Notification Area
• Remove Windows Components You Don't Need