Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Create a Shortcut to the Windows 10 Print Queue
• Turn Off Windows 7 Taskbar Preview Thumbnails
• Windows Mouse Dead? - How to Get Around Windows Without the Rodent
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Create Your Own Custom Taskbar Toolbar
• How to Fix a Scratched CD
• Make the Insertion Point Cursor More Visible
• Change Internet Explorer's Default Search Engine
• Change Vista's Start Menu Shutdown Option
• How to Determine if You have 32 bit or 64 bit Windows 7