Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Increase Windows 7 Notifiction Display Time
• How to Cancel a Print Job in Windows 10
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• Why My Office Files Do Not Open
• Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
• Synchronize Your Computer's Clock With an Internet Time Server
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• Disable "Hard Disk Turn Off" to Speed Up Windows XP
• Customize the Quick Launch Toolbar