Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• Change the Default Program for a File Type
• Disable Hibernation in Windows 7
• How to Set up an Ftp Server on Windows Xp Professional
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Google Apps vs Microsoft Office 365: Which is Best for Your Business?
• Turn Off the User Account Control
• Restore a File's Previous Version
• Video - How to Download Videos from YouTube