If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop, or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears, choose Personalize.
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin" and click on the [OK] button.
More Windows Tips:
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• How to Free Some Hard Drive Space
• Windows 10 Disable Aero Snap and Shake
• Windows 10 Shortcut to Turn Laptop Camera On or Off
• Configure Windows 7 File Contents Searching
• Restore a File's Previous Version
• How to Write Protect a File
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events