Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Cancel a Print Job in Windows 10
• Windows 10 File Explorer Ribbon
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events
• Show Desktop Icon Gives Quick Access to Desktop Icons
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• Disable Cutesy Effects to Speed Up Windows XP
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• Desktop Shortcuts Give Quick Access to Applications and Folders
• Make Your USB Drive Work Faster