Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Uninstall Windows Live Messenger From Windows 7
• Save Ink When Printing
• How to Fully Customize your Desktop
• Add a Folder to the Windows 7 Taskbar
• Uninstall Windows Media Player 10 and Start Enjoying Your Media Again
• Configure Recycle Bin to Immediately Delete Files
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events
• Stop Desktop Icons from Randomly Refreshing
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• Remove Windows Components You Don't Need