Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• View Your Windows Update Log
• Create Your Own Custom Taskbar Toolbar
• How to Hide Files in Windows 7
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Make the Insertion Point Cursor More Visible
• Turn Off the User Account Control
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• Create Your Own Custom Screen Saver with Windows Built-in Slideshow
• How to Repair a Damaged Excel File
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin