Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Windows Mouse Dead? - How to Get Around Windows Without the Rodent
• Customize Internet Explorer's Security
• Synchronize Your Computer's Clock With an Internet Time Server
• Add More Information to a Files List
• Uninstall Windows Live Messenger From Windows 7
• Diable Windows CD/DVD AutoPlay
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• Windows 10 File Explorer Ribbon
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• Create Your Own Custom Screen Saver with Windows Built-in Slideshow