Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Windows 7 - Rename a Group of Files Simultaneously
• Record Your Own Windows Startup Greeting
• What is Airplane Mode?
• Windows Desktop Themes
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• Most Useful Keyboard Shortcuts
• How to change a Folder's Icon
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups
• Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
• Windows 10 Keyboard Accessibility Settings