Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• How-to Capture the Computer?s Screen
• Disable "Hard Disk Turn Off" to Speed Up Windows XP
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• How to Change Your Computer's Name
• Customize the Quick Launch Toolbar
• Change a Drive Letter
• Windows 7 - Five Ways to Move or Copy Files or Folders
• Cover Your Tracks in Internet Explorer
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups
• Vista - Display Multiple Clocks on Your Desktop