Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Change Your PC's Name
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• Turn Off Windows 7 Taskbar Preview Thumbnails
• How to Connect Two Computers
• Record Your Own Windows Startup Greeting
• Uninstall Windows Live Messenger From Windows 7
• How to Fully Customize your Desktop
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu
• How to Write Protect a File
• Change Vista's Start Menu Shutdown Option