Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Diable Windows CD/DVD AutoPlay
• How to Add or Remove Items from Send to Menu
• Customize the Quick Launch Toolbar
• How to Connect Two Computers
• Disable Cutesy Effects to Speed Up Windows XP
• Add More Information to a Files List
• How to change a Folder's Icon
• Steps to Fix a Wet Laptop
• How to Create a Microsoft Excel Database
• Disable Windows 7 Wireless Configuration Manager Service (WLAN AutoConfig)