Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Create a Shortcut to the Windows 10 Print Queue
• Windows 7 - Five Ways to Move or Copy Files or Folders
• Access Useful Laptop Settings in the Windows Mobility Center
• Disable Media Player Network sharing
• Make Your USB Drive Work Faster
• How To Build A Mortgage Calculator For Free in Microsoft Excel
• Block Popups in Chrome Browser
• Windows 10 File Explorer Ribbon
• How to Fix a Scratched CD
• Restore a File's Previous Version