Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Associating File Types
• Make PDF eBooks Read Themselves Outloud
• Swap Mouse Buttons
• Block Popups in Chrome Browser
• Why My Office Files Do Not Open
• Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
• Configure Windows 7 File Contents Searching
• Video - How to Download Videos from YouTube
• Change a Drive Letter
• Change Internet Explorer's Default Search Engine