Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Connect Two Computers
• Three Ways to Force a Program to Close
• Turn Off the User Account Control
• Why My Office Files Do Not Open
• Read Any ePUB eBook Inside Firefox With EPUBReader Plugin
• Disable Media Player Network sharing
• Introducing Screensavers
• Configure Your Keyboard's Typomatic Functions
• Configure the Start Menu
• Remove Windows Components You Don't Need