Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Headphones: earbuds, on-ear, over-ear. What's the Difference?
• How to Configure Windows 7 Autoplay
• Remove Windows Components You Don't Need
• How to Change Your Computer's Name
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• Increase Windows 7 Notifiction Display Time
• Delete Does Not Erase a File
• Disable Media Player Network sharing
• Free Goodies for Your PCs