Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Windows Desktop Themes
• Google Apps vs Office 365
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• Video - How to Download Videos from YouTube
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Use ReadyBoost to Improve PC performance
• Stop Desktop Icons from Randomly Refreshing
• How to Disable Windows Explorer's Annoying Tooltips Popups
• Create a Shortcut to the Windows 10 Print Queue
• How to Cancel a Print Job in Windows 10