Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• Disable Windows 7 Start Menu Display of Most Recently Opened Files
• Configure Folder Options
• Create Your Own Custom Taskbar Toolbar
• Cover Your Tracks in Internet Explorer
• Change Explorer's Thumbnail Size
• How to Cancel a Print Job in Windows 10
• Disable Windows 7 Wireless Configuration Manager Service (WLAN AutoConfig)
• How to Fully Customize your Desktop
• Diable Windows CD/DVD AutoPlay
• Add the Undo Button to File Explorer in Windows 10