Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
By Stephen Bucaro
If you accidentally or purposely deleted the Recycle Bin icon from your desktop,
or if it disappeared for unknown reasons, you can easily get it back. To restore the
Recycle Bin icon to your desktop, follow the steps below.
1. Right-click on a blank space on your desktop and, in the popup menu that appears,
2. In the "Personalize appearance and sounds" windows that appears, in the left
pane, Click on "Change desktop icons".
3. In the "Desktop Icons Settings" dialog box, set the checkbox next to "Recycle Bin"
and click on the [OK] button.
The Recycle Bin icon will now appear on your desktop.
More Windows Tips:
• How to Add and Remove Desktop Gadgets
• Desktop Shortcuts Give Quick Access to Applications and Folders
• How to Hide Files in Windows 7
• Restore a File's Previous Version
• Vista - Restore Deleted Recycle Bin
• Configure Windows Taskbar
• How to Cancel a Print Job in Windows 10
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu
• Make PDF eBooks Read Themselves Outloud
• Keep Laptop Running when You Close Display in Windows 7