How to Make Money with a FREE Blog
Blogging has become very popular lately. People use them as journals, diaries, and⁄or
sales pages. There are two kinds of blogs. One kind is hosted on your own server⁄hosting
account and is created by installing a script and then customizing the template and then adding
your own content. The second type of blog is hosted by a service and all you have to do is
sign up for a free account and start adding content.
If you have a budget that is very small or zero, and you are looking for a way to start
making money on the internet, blogging is a great way to get started. You can make money
with a free blog by adding Google Adsense, and promoting affiliate products.
The following are ten online safest techniques, suggestions and tips for Blogging:
1. first think of your goals and your resources.
2. Go to Blogger and open an account. It's free.
3. Once your account is open, create a new blog using your chosen key phrase as you
Blogger sub-domain. Select a template to use.
4. Set the Blog title to be exactly the same as your key phrase. Create a description
that contains your key phrase in it at least once.
5. Find affiliate programs for high-quality products in your niche. Create affiliate
links for these products and insert them into your sidebar on the template where it says "Links".
6. Insert links to other blogs, related news, etc. at the bottom of each post using
your key phrase somewhere in the anchor text of the link.
7. Submit your blog to as many of these blog and RSS feed directories as possible.Use
your key phrase in the title and at least once in the Description if you are able to enter one.
8. Go to Yahoo and set up an account
if you don't already have one. Add your RSS feed to your "My Yahoo" account as a news
feed you want to monitor.
9. You will need to add RSS Beta to your My Yahoo content if you don't have it. For
more info on how to do that, go here
and add it. You will now add your blog into the RSS feed in my yahoo. To do that, click
on edit in the RSS feed section. Enter the url of your blog.
10. Go to MSN.com, create an account,
and do the same. To do that, enter your blog URL with "atom.xml" appended to the end of
it where it says "Search for content to add".
You can find free content for your blogs at article sites. You must follow the rules
outlined in the article site. This usually means keeping the author's contact information
and links in place. Post another piece of private label content every two days. Search
forums with related content - quote and link to pertinent information about your niche.
Get This Massive Collection Of "How To" SEO Training Videos That Show The Easy Ways To
Increase Your Online Profits, now:
FREE Internet Marketing Audios or,
Discover how to watch and learn while you sell & earn with this Massive Collection of
Internet Business Training Videos:
FREE Internet Marketing Video Tutorials
Concentrate of giving the search engines what they really want - great content, well-organized,
well-published and linked to other relevant material. Concentrate on that and you will be rewarded.