Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• How to Make a Simple Video
• SVG Code to Create a Rectangle and Text and Translate as a Group
• Inkscape Basic Fill
• What is the Pantone Color System?
• SVG Example Code to Rotate Elements
• Coding Color for the Web
• How to Place Greek Letters in an Inkscape Drawing
• Graphics Design for Beginners - Cropping Images
• Where To Find Free Stock Photography, Clip Art, And Other Graphics For Your Web Site
• SVG Basic Shapes Tutorials