Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• How to Use Basic Linear Gradients in Inkscape
• How to Make a Simple Video
• Graphics Design for Beginners - Blur Filters
• Inkscape Text on Path
• SVG Code to Translate a Rectangle and Text
• Inkscape Circles, Ellipses, and Arcs Drawing Tutorial
• How to Make Beautiful Skies with GIMP
• SVG Example Code to Scale Elements
• Inkscape Text Kerning
• Inkscape - Free Vector Graphics Illustration Package