Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• Coding Color for the Web
• SVG Matrix Transform Example Code
• SVG Example Code to Scale Elements
• SVG Image Masking
• How to Use Basic Linear Gradients in Inkscape
• CSS Button Designer
• How to Install the Free, Open-Source, Blender 3D Animation Application
• History of Type Development and Type Terminology
• Inscape Text in a Shape
• An Insight to Logos