Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• How to Make a Simple Animated Banner in Flash CS3
• Use GIMP to Scale (Resize) an Image
• Inkscape - How to Join Two Segments at Endnodes
• How to Make Beautiful Skies with GIMP
• Inkscape Layers and Z-Order
• How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape
• Animation Software - The Amazing 3D World
• Inkscape Rectangles and Squares Drawing Tutorial
• Stop Motion Animation: Nine Creative and Easy Techniques
• How to Install the Free, Open-Source, Blender 3D Animation Application