Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• The Browser Safe Palette
• How to Create a Simple Video with Windows Movie Maker
• Stop Motion Animation: Nine Creative and Easy Techniques
• Create GIF Animations With Free GIMP Image Editing Program
• Tips and Tricks for Getting Free Images
• CSS Button Designer
• SVG Basic Shapes Tutorials
• SVG Code to Create a Rectangle and Text and Translate as a Group
• The Blender Gamekit
• Graphics Design for Beginners - Blur Filters