Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• The Browser Safe Palette
• SVG Example Code to Rotate Elements
• Inkscape Grouping
• Create GIF Animations With Free GIMP Image Editing Program
• SVG Code to Place Text on a Curved Path
• Export Inkscape Drawing as an Image
• Inkscape - How to Join Two Segments at Endnodes
• How to Make a Video Game for your Xbox for Free
• Inkscape - How to Add a New Node
• Free Animated GIF Maker