Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• Inscape Text in a Shape
• How to Trace an Image Using Inkscape
• Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
• Inkscape Shadows and Highlights
• Graphics Design for Beginners - Blur Filters
• RGB Vs CMYK
• How to De-haze a Photo with GIMP
• How to Create a Product Box in Photoshop
• Free Replacement for Overpriced Photoshop
• Basic Inkscape Text