Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
By Stephen Bucaro
To delete a node on a segment:
1. Click on the "Edit path by nodes"
2. Then click on the object to select the nodes.
3. Click on the node you wish to delete in order to select it. Note that the selected node is highlighted.
4. Click on the "Delete selected nodes"
button on the tool bar to delete the selected node.
The remaining nodes adjacent to the one you deleted will now be connected with a Bezier curve.
5. With the "Edit path by nodes" tool selected, drag the segment shaping handles to adjust the
shape of the segment between the two remaining adjacent nodes.
More Graphics Design Tips:
• Inkscape - How to Join Two Segments at Endnodes
• Create GIF Animations With Free GIMP Image Editing Program
• SVG Image Clipping
• The Browser Safe Palette
• RGB Vs CMYK
• Inkscape - How to Delete a Node
• Introduction to X3D (Extensible 3D)
• How to Trace an Image Using Photoshop
• Inkscape Shadows and Highlights
• Inkscape Preferences