Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
By Stephen Bucaro
Have you ever had the problem where you inadvertently moved a window outside the
boundaries of the screen? Or your display was stuck in a very low resolution because
the Display Settings dialog box was bigger than the screen at that resolution?
There's an easy way to move a window without using the mouse; by using the
keyboard arrow keys.
Right-click on the problem window's icon in the taskbar and, in the popup menu
that appears, select Move. Then use the keyboard arrow keys to move the
window to a position where you regain control of it.
More Windows Tips:
• Configure Recycle Bin to Immediately Delete Files
• Customize Internet Explorer's Security
• Put a Help and Support Center Shortcut on Your Desktop
• Use ReadyBoost to Improve PC performance
• Configuring Sound for Windows Events
• Single-click to Open Applications and Files
• Create a Shortcut to Task Manager
• How to Hide Files in Windows 7
• Configure Windows Taskbar
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu