Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
By Stephen Bucaro
Have you ever had the problem where you inadvertently moved a window outside the
boundaries of the screen? Or your display was stuck in a very low resolution because
the Display Settings dialog box was bigger than the screen at that resolution?
There's an easy way to move a window without using the mouse; by using the
keyboard arrow keys.
Right-click on the problem window's icon in the taskbar and, in the popup menu
that appears, select Move. Then use the keyboard arrow keys to move the
window to a position where you regain control of it.
More Windows Tips:
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• Free Goodies for Your PCs
• How to Fix a Scratched CD
• How to Configure Windows 7 Autoplay
• How To Build A Mortgage Calculator For Free in Microsoft Excel
• Configure Folder Options
• Make PDF eBooks Read Themselves Outloud
• Restore a File's Previous Version
• How to Repair a Damaged Excel File
• Disable Media Player Network sharing