Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
By Stephen Bucaro
Have you ever had the problem where you inadvertently moved a window outside the
boundaries of the screen? Or your display was stuck in a very low resolution because
the Display Settings dialog box was bigger than the screen at that resolution?
There's an easy way to move a window without using the mouse; by using the
keyboard arrow keys.
Right-click on the problem window's icon in the taskbar and, in the popup menu
that appears, select Move. Then use the keyboard arrow keys to move the
window to a position where you regain control of it.
More Windows Tips:
• Capture the Computer's Screen With the Print Screen Key
• Single-click to Open Applications and Files
• How to Hide Files in Windows 7
• Change the Mouse Pointer
• Diable Windows CD/DVD AutoPlay
• Vista - Display Multiple Clocks on Your Desktop
• Change Vista's Start Menu Shutdown Option
• Steps to Fix a Wet Laptop
• How to Change Your Computer's Name
• How to Create a Microsoft Excel Database