Move an Off Screen Window Back into View
By Stephen Bucaro
Have you ever had the problem where you inadvertently moved a window outside the
boundaries of the screen? Or your display was stuck in a very low resolution because
the Display Settings dialog box was bigger than the screen at that resolution?
There's an easy way to move a window without using the mouse; by using the
keyboard arrow keys.
Right-click on the problem window's icon in the taskbar and, in the popup menu
that appears, select Move. Then use the keyboard arrow keys to move the
window to a position where you regain control of it.
More Windows Tips:
• Configure the Start Menu
• Windows Desktop Themes
• Video - How to Download Videos from YouTube
• Delete Does Not Erase a File
• How to Write Protect a File
• How to Change Your Computer's Name
• VLC Free Open-Source Media Player
• How to Use Windows 7 Built-in Speech Recognition
• Disable Windows 7 Automatic Resizing and Docking
• Remove My Recent Documents from the Start Menu